Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

https://x.com/lacroixboi6969/status/1817052544511922631

Fucking hell

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™m not Christianā€ lmaoooo what is he doing

Gonna love to hear the justifications of the MAGA idiots for this one.

Jesus wasnā€™t Christian.

2 Likes

He also didnā€™t pretend to be Christian for like a decade.

Thatā€™s one of the few things that could lose him more than 10% of his base. Heā€™ll deny saying it.

When has Trump ever said he was Xtian

Itā€™s within the first 15 seconds or so.

Yeah, but weā€™ve got video. Got to blast that shit all over MAGA social media. I assume Team Harris has people for that.

Fake news

Deep state deep fake

Well-educated Indian: OK
Poorly educated African or Latin American: No bueno

This has never made a shred of difference where Trump is concerned.

3 Likes

White nationalists donā€™t like any brown people.

It hasnā€™t made a difference because the MAGA people donā€™t care about the thing that is said (e.g. grab them by the pussy). This is one thing a lot of them might actually care about. Itā€™s very weaponizable, imo. All we need to do is peel off a few percent.

1 Like

Getting grazed by a bullet as your head is turned plays much more into the cult of personality that God personally intervened than does getting hit by a stray piece of glass.

He said ā€œIā€™m a Christianā€. I guess it sounded a little like ā€œIā€™m not Christianā€, but Iā€™m quite certain he said ā€œIā€™m a Christianā€.

1 Like

These are so good

16 Likes

Run it with subtitles ā€œIā€™m not Christianā€ and blast it in targeted ads on social media. Who cares what he actually said, itā€™s time to play ball with the rules that the Republicans set.

8 Likes

Exactly

Told the wife I have no idea if Vance fucked a couch or if he wrote it in his book. Itā€™s fucking hilarious.

2 Likes

They donā€™t care about hypocrisy

1 Like

Worse than that, itā€™s a virtue to them.

1 Like