Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

lol at that matt walsh tantrum, wtf does he mean when he says it should be a “bigger factor” in the race? Trump should get a sympathy vote? lol what a crybaby

2 Likes

Great, now I’m reminded of the 8+ hours I wasted watching Sugar.

Obviously.

Should have gone with the 3 min version instead

1 Like

What’s with video titles no longer showing? :frowning:

3 Likes

The thing that will damage Vance most about this article is where he shows respect for his transgender friend.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/27/us/jd-vance-emails-transgender-classmate-highlights.html

According to the latest report from his court-mandated fraud monitor, Donald Trump is officially through with boasting about his wealth in those wildly exaggerated net-worth statements he used to send out each year.

In fact, Trump is calling it quits on officially stating the value of even his individual properties, the report says. He is finished, in other words, with saying “I’m rich” in any financial document that could come back to bite him.

Trump’s fraud monitor, Barbara Jones, revealed this new commitment to caution in a footnote to her latest report, made available in online court records last week.

From business insider

You guys haven’t been paying attention if you think evangelicals won’t find a way to rationalize away Trump’s “I’m not a Christian” talk.

2 Likes

No rationalizing necessary. They just claim he didn’t say “not.”

I mean they have already been saying for years they don’t care if he’s Christian. They care about the policy wins, period

That too.

best part is, according to the rules, it doesn’t matter at all lmao

Yeah. This one is too easy. After watching it a few times, I now think that he didn’t say “not”.

God uses imperfect vessels. The end.

7 Likes

Whoa. My son just showed me this video yesterday. Uncanny coincidence.

1 Like

Not my favorite song of theirs, but still one of my all-time favorite bands!

He’s so old when you take away the fake tan and hair.

3 Likes

Sometimes God sends non-Christian warriors to do his bidding.

https://x.com/ElieNYC/status/1817320377204326806

2 Likes

i can’t ever see myself saying “obviously she not a white person” about my gf :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: