Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Summing up the Dem campaign

Summing up the GOP campaign

9 Likes

Real hero there, Fred2 or whatever. Maybe 2016 would have a been a better time to publicize all this?

2 Likes

“Donald also hates women (especially strong women) and minorities, so you can see why current Vice President and presidential candidate Kamala Harris terrifies him to the point of incoherence,” Mary Trump wrote. “He says she’s ‘crazy.’ His childish nickname for her is ‘laughing Kamala’ because she feels joy, and joy is something he has never experienced and doesn’t understand.”

11 Likes

Dems were too busy telling people to go read the Hillary policy web page. All the information you need to make an informed decision, median voter!

2 Likes

9 Likes

While I naturally enjoy the idea that Donnie Dumb Dumb is furious about Harris getting so much positive attention, it is a sobering reminder that he is an unstable moron with debilitating narcissism and can cause a lot of damage. As the attacks on Harris become increasingly desperate and unhinged, her life will be at risk. There will be thousands of grievance motivated white men with guns consuming this hate speech daily and we learned recently that the secret service is not going to have the competence or resources to stop them all. I wouldnt’ be shocked if there is an attempt on her life.

1 Like

I self medicate with probably 6 Diet Mountan Dews a day. But hearing that Vance drinks it makes me want to stop.

2 Likes

Obligatory “You’re racist” that I’m sure you’ve heard all your life while holding a Mountain Dew.

1 Like

Look at this guy on SS+GODMDAD

9 Likes

Pretty anxious about this tbh.

I think if you live in a red state that nullifies your vote, you might want to consider showing up to help others feel safe who are just trying to be good citizens.

Big red w vodka

1 Like

The Gag Order unConstitutionally placed on me is interfering with my Campaign against Lyin’ Kamala Harris. This is a FIRST in American History - A Highly Conflicted Democrat Judge putting a Gag Order on the Leading Candidate for President to benefit my Democrat Opponent. Can this really be allowed to stand?

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112843627059293305

Already coming up with excuses, he’s scared.

3 Likes

Need to hammer this shit

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1816231947267629554?s=46

1 Like

https://x.com/johnjharwood/status/1816240363063152824?s=46

4 Likes

They will be dismissing her and the polls. If she wins, gonna be a LOT of surprised incels.

The FBI vs Snopes??

4 Likes

That initial, incorrect report about a teleprompter getting shattered seemed to throw everyone off. “Look at the teleprompter, it’s intact! Must’ve been a bullet then,” like there aren’t dozens of other objects there that could’ve been hit and given off shrapnel.

Of course, when the only source is Trump (not an accident, everyone else in his campaign was commanded to shut up) and he’s using this to boast (“I took a bullet”) anyone should be immediately skeptical regarding the veracity of such claims

3 Likes

Guess the kid was an even worse shot than we thought.

1 Like

4 Likes