Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

I need more desperate, floundering Trump tweets!

3 Likes

Trump picked Vance to shit on every non maga person in the US. Now that he might not run away with the election it could become an albatross and I am here for it.

2 Likes

Makes sense all you big city college boys believe that couch story. If you actually read that book you would know that Vance lost his virginity to a busted futon like a regular American.

2 Likes

Hey, if the glove fitsā€¦

3 Likes

What a noob

4 Likes

I love how JD Vance tried to co-opt Mountain Dew as his status symbol that he fits in with lower class America.

Meanwhile the actual poor people are sitting there saying ā€œLook at this shiny suit wearing motherfucker buying name brand soda while Iā€™m sitting here drinking thisā€

8 Likes

I associate Mountain Dew with 90ā€™s Xtreme suburban teen culture, which isā€¦ precisely JDā€™s background? Liking Mtn Dew may be the most authentic thing heā€™s said about himself.

I associate Mountain Dew with stereotypical gamers

You MF take that back!

I associate Mountain Dew with people trying to stay awake in college.

Also with the soda machine in the basement of my dorm that would sometimes spit out an extra can or two. Never knew when it would happen. We called it the jackpot machine and if someone came upstairs and yelled, ā€œJACKPOT!ā€ we all knew exactly what had just happened.

3 Likes

My go to college drink was Mountain Dew with Rum. Sad!

This is me. No idea why I didnā€™t try coffee until after college.

Also if I had Ritalin in college my life would probably look very different right now, not that Iā€™m unhappy with how it turned out.

9 Likes

We used to make Voo-Dews (Dew w/ the cheapest vodka we could get our hands on)

4 Likes

Bartons way better than McCormicks amirite? Obviously both horrible AF lol

1 Like

Good lord you guys were all pretty racist when you were young.

1 Like

itā€™s easier for shooters to kill more people indoors. smart.gif

I could see a scenario where Trump becomes convinced heā€™s going to lose to Kamala and drops out with some excuse, rather than face that humiliation.

https://x.com/AnnaBower/status/1816160471382176110

1 Like