Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Having been a nemesis of MrWookie for many years, even I’m sure MrWookie is correct about this.

I drove past a huge billboard for Trump - Bring America Together

How long until that changes to “There was a government conspiracy to kill me?”

One bad poll against Kamala.

I personally doubt that the assassination attempt was a government conspiracy, but it is certainly a non-ridiculous possibility imo

My unscientific polling at a gathering of my wife’s family suggests that 100% of deplorables wholeheartedly believe that the attempted assassination of Donald J. Trump was an inside job orchestrated by the government*.

/* but Joe Biden was not involved because he isn’t lucid enough.

Picking a shooter who was such a bad shot he couldn’t make a LOL high school shooting team was a bold choice by the deep state.

3 Likes

The bullet path was controlled by 5g, dubmas

3 Likes

Man, you really are a sheep. He was obviously a patsy set up to be the fall guy. There were at least two shooters, ldo. Did you even look at the water tower?! Do some fucking research, sheesh.

Sad. I have heard the same conspiracy theory from liberals.

1 Like

Corners of my Facebook are running wild with it. Except, in their world, the miss was an inside job to boost Trump.

1 Like

How sad is the Trump camp right now? Sorry, no walkover victory Captain Orange!!

Now it’s time to go hard at the trump is too old line which is why the Democrat made the right choice to dop out.

Run endless ads of him asleep at his own convention, confusing people ect.

Turn the weapon around full blast!

14 Likes

How dare you, ageist.

Typical lefty, always claiming superiority while being every -ist and -ism themselves.

2 Likes

They go low, we go high

1 Like

https://x.com/AnthonyMKreis/status/1815086078367293487?t=kZKWVUmRRlQUHHEeO1iY0A&s=19

14 Likes

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1815117228834214179?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

3 Likes

Wow, that’s almost as much as he donated to his own campaign in 2020

1 Like

Can someone explain religious belief to me. How is it divine intervention that the bullet didn’t kill Trump. Wouldn’t divine intervention be he wasn’t shot in the first place? Did god only realize what’s up as the bullet was flying through the air?

3 Likes

Good stuff = God did it
Bad stuff = Devil did it

5 Likes

it was free will for the guy to shoot the bullet, so then to save trump, god had to step in and guide the bullet into that other guy instead

13 Likes

13 Likes