Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Maybe Beshear for Mitch’s open seat in 2026.

Pete or Whitmer w/Harris this cycle.

https://x.com/TheJan6Plaque/status/1814523749271568864

12 Likes

IIRC Hannibal was the name of the Israeli program to kill abductees on Oct 7th so maybe he’s got that on his mind too

Plus the fact that President Obama is also half-white.

This is an “How did this never occur to me?” moment. Trump conflating bad foreign governments emptying out their insane asylums with asylum seekers. It’s obvious. He’s so stupid.

9 Likes

Just like Jesus said.

1 Like

8 Likes

Jebus also said we’re all horrible people with no chance of being good, so might as well do whatever we want and fuck over whoever in the process, as long as we believe in HIM we’ll be good in the end. (Cayden 3:16)

1 Like

This makes sense. I’m pretty sure he still doesn’t understand how tariffs work. It all mixes together as “being tough” in the section of his brain that’s soft and bruised like old fruit

3 Likes

The Boys spoilers and NSFW below.

1 Like

IMG_3307

3 Likes

Two posters were permanently banned for pointing out when your own posts contradicted Jesus. Do you think you should be permanently banned now?

2 Likes

I got to say. In the year of our lord 2024

A ticket consisting of

Black female / white female

Has 0% chance of winning this election. Didn’t we already try this with HRC

2 Likes

Kamala’s vp will be a white male for sure

1 Like

In my opinion, there is a roughly 0% chance MrWookie will respond to your post. But I’ve been pleasantly surprised before.

Make a poll.

I don’t suppose you’d consider not giving trolling assholes attention for once?

2 Likes

Yah bc not being a raging hypocrite isn’t remotely possible, that’s probably the best play

1 Like

I vote to not ban by good friend MrWookie.

You are welcome to find a single post where I have argued that Christian theology should be the or even a basis for American politics.

1 Like