Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

19 Likes

It’s like in chess when you have all your pieces lined up at your opponent’s kingside and he castles the other way. GOP needs a whole new shtick now besides Sleepy Joe.

1 Like

All those secret service guys about to get fired going to switch religions imo

1 Like

Randomness is scary.

3 Likes

Sounds like someone’s not on board with god’s plan

https://x.com/drewsav/status/1815218905570271737?s=46

3 Likes

https://x.com/jeremiahdjohns/status/1815120585451868326?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

10 Likes

God knew what a great photo op and campaign boost the failed attempt would provide. Obviously.

2 Likes

I read that the assassination attempt and the photo played a part in Biden dropping out, so I’m fine with people saying the whole thing was an act of God.

Anyone want to start a super PAC with me? We are just gonna run ads that show trump and Epstein hanging out together.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s actually that hard. I had a FB acquantiance start one a few years ago for the sole purpose of trolling our idiot state rep.

And this was just a regular Joe that started it, not someone in politics.

10 Likes

It’s a new day and Donald doesn’t yet realize he’s not running against Joe.

It’s a new day and Joe Biden doesn’t remember quitting the race yesterday! He is demanding his campaign schedule and arranging talks with Presidents Xi of China, and Putin of Russia, concerning the possible start of World War 3. Biden is “sharp, decisive, energetic, angry, and ready to go!”

@realDonaldTrump Donald Trump Truth Social 06:24 AM EST 07/22/24

1 Like

lol let’s hope he keeps this losering loser behavior up!

2 Likes

Is he trying to goad Biden into retracting his withdrawal??

Just mashing buttons.

1 Like

Trump is legit panicking.

7 Likes

Ohio State Sen. George Lang, a Republican who was one of the speakers at Vance’s event in Middletown, Ohio, suggested the U.S. might need to have a civil war if Trump and Vance lose this fall.

“Donald Trump and Butler County’s JD Vance are the last chance to save our country, politically,” Lang told the crowd at Middletown High School. “I’m afraid if we lose this one, it’s going to take a civil war to save this country, and it will be saved. It’s the greatest experiment in the history of mankind.”

3 Likes

I still maintain that the greatest experiment in the history of mankind was when Mr. Wizard cooked a hotdog with a cut up electrical cord.

9 Likes

1 Like