Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

I have heard that the problem with ignoring high-volume posters is that their posts still show up as new when you’re in thread view. It’s exacerbated when other people consistently reply to/engage with these posters, I am told.

3 Likes

Hopefully the powers-that-be can find a way to improve the Ignore function to help mitigate the problems you outlined above.

A well-functioning Ignore feature is especially important in a safe space/ support group forum so the weak-minded and/or emotionally fragile can feel more comfortable.

(Of course, I’m not saying or implying that anyone in particular I’ve engaged in this forum is weak-minded or emotionally fragile.)

dude it’s over. If he stays in his reputation will get trashed a million times worse than RBG’s. It’s not like he’s some baseball pitcher and we’re just waiting to see if he gets his stuff back. He’s a pitcher who on national tv just had both arms eaten by carpenter ants

9 Likes

I’m not disagreeing that this is the most likely outcome, just pushing back a bit that it’s the ONLY outcome.

1 Like

don’t disagree that he could still win (super unlikely but elections are weird) but he’s stuck with everyone’s perceptions of his cognitive decline for keeps. What’s the first thing you think of now when you think of kramer?

:roll_eyes:

If you were just a little more aware or informed you’d realize that, even after a lot of the more leftist posters have left, there is still a lot of disagreement on this forum. You think it’s a “safe space” because there’s broad agreement that conservatives are making the world a worse place, but once you get beyond that there are plenty of arguments, and even occasional vitriol between posters.

Of course, you aren’t here to actually discuss anything, you’re just trying to rile people up while childishly claiming innocence with transparently bullshit statements like the above.

17 Likes

13 Likes

I agree there is plenty of disagreement, but the disagreement is within the confines of a liberal/leftist worldview. It’s in that sense that this forum is essentially a safe space/support group. I can quote you above as evidence for that: “…because there is broad agreement that conservatives are making the world a worse place.”

I’m not here to rile anyone up; if anyone is “riled up” it’s on them.

Unlike so many of the other posters here, I haven’t used inflammatory language like calling people “Nazis”, nor have I used profanity at anyone or made any ad hominem attacks against any particular individuals.

I implore anyone who believes I am being a troll or disingenuous or engaging in “bad faith” to take their case to the moderators. If I am not welcome here, I will gladly leave and be grateful for the opportunity I was granted to have posted here.

the absence of any of this doesn’t mean you’re not a giant troll who’s capable of honest engagement on anything that is in any way contrary to your (literally) chosen worldview (not you per se, of course - we’re just taking here). we know this bc, obviously, the posters in this forum are rational in the sense that they understand the laws of logic which are universal, unchanging, and immaterial. the application of those laws to counter your specious arguments go nowhere with you, thus bringing us back to the first sentence of this paragraph.

ergo eieio: no one here is likely gonna ask for you to be moderated. that doesn’t mean any of your blather is worthy of consideration or respect nor you be treated with any.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

So normal

6 Likes

But tenacious d had to implode.

1 Like

Or at the RNC:

https://x.com/broderly/status/1813669624854270300

3 Likes

i’m not gonna lie, this kinda goes hard

1 Like

“you do not, under any circumstances, gotta hand it to Hitler”

18 Likes

I doubt America will ever have a “real” Hitler. At least not until the Progressives succeed in disarming the average citizen.

That’s why we Conservatives need to keep Progressives in our crosshairs. :smile:

(Speaking metaphorically, of course)

This argument, it lacks vigor.

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like