Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

They’re busy trying (and failing) to make the case that their Presidential nominee has basic cognitive function. The Dems, ladies and gentlemen!

6 Likes

Biden defenders are missing the core truth that the reality of his condition doesn’t matter now that the narrative is widely believed, and that more importantly there is no way to not have his age be the defining issue of the election if he stays in. Which means he probably can’t win.

15 Likes

That video shows that what people think is a shattered corner of the teleprompter was there all along. It’s probably a reflection or something.

It is a reflection. Snopes has a high resolution picture that clearly shows the undamaged prompter. One loose end down.

I actually think it’s sort of the opposite. If he can come out in debate #2 and be the same Biden he was in 2020 and actually give an energetic performance, I think that mostly squashes the cognitive issue. There’s plenty of reason to believe he’s not capable of this though. You can come back from one bad night or even bad week pretty easily, especially given how far away November is. His public appearances since the debate though seem to all point towards this not being a bad night. He’s 80 fucking 1. I’m not entirely convinced he’s fit for the job now, let alone what he’ll be like in 4 years.

No way. Social media is going to be swamped with campaign ads that show Biden being super old (stumbling, mumbling, bumbling). Trump hasn’t even begun to spend his campaign money. Even after him and the other grifters steal half of it, the remaining money will keep BIDEN TOO OLD right in front of voters constantly right up to the election day.

7 Likes

I called this about 3 days ago, he looks like every school shooter you’ve ever seen - skinny, white, nerdy, got bullied in school - does not fit the profile of a political assassin.

2 Likes

That’s what they want you to think!

1 Like

If he could be 2020 Biden, he would.

Saying “imagine 2027 Biden” is a legitimate point!

2 Likes

3 Likes

https://x.com/courtenlow/status/1813498735629865225

8 Likes

You don’t like Philosophy?

Wow what great question!

Thank you for asking questions on this forum!

Have a grateful day!

4 Likes

I’ve done literally zero research on this, but I suspect Trump rallies are far better attended than President Biden rallies. I’m not even sure that one could even call an appearance by President Biden as a “rally.”

One could probably make a small fortune selling No-Doze at a Biden event.

1. Thank you!

2. My pleasure, sir!

3. You, too!

For no reason. Remind me again how to ignore someone from mobile. I had a quick look earlier and it wasn’t obvious, I don’t do it very often

5 Likes

tap on the orange L button twice, and then, ironically, tap Normal

8 Likes

This type of (police) search and reporting is absolute dogshit.

2 Likes

pikachu.gif

this is wishcasting/copium

3 Likes