Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

How can someone’s brain be this much mush and they can still walk and talk.

Dare I watch?

Edit: No.

Mr. Trump, give me just three things, if you can:

1. A 7-2 Supreme Court.

2. A secure border.

3. Somehow earn the nickname “Silent Donald”

Watching the guy from the apprentice and his stupid family take over one of the parties of the biggest nuclear superpower while Hulk Hogan gives a speech at the convention and their supporters holding mass deportation signs. It feels so surreal and so depressing.

5 Likes

LOL at this Kid Rock shit. Insane.

1 Like

Not my grandfather’s Republican party. Which I’d snap take today.

HItler wasn’t just throwing every German in a concentration camp and if/when America gets a Hitler, neither you nor the people in the forum are going to be the ones in camps. It’s going to be most people from Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, and perhaps Muslims. And you’re voting to move further in that direction.

6 Likes

The people literally crying at this Trump speech are something else.

These are not serious people, and they do not live in the same universe that the rest of us do. There is literally zero common ground with these lunatics.

1 Like

SERIOUS TRUMPSTERS, PAST TENSE

Can’t bear to watch. Has he made a complete jackass of himself and evaporated away the sympathy vote yet? Can we go back to calling him a two bit fascist and threat to democracy?

1 Like

This firefighter and Herman Cain. Serious past tense Trumpsters.

Low energy reading mostly.

16 Likes

It’s sad that this is the coherant “good” public speaker of the two of them.

Also it can’t be said enough but Fuck Merrick Garland. A true hall of fame level loser.

8 Likes

Anybody else becomes President almost by default when a bullet misses your brain by an inch. But it’s just so hard to have any sympathy for Donald J Trump. The more I watched the video of him grabbing his ear, diving for cover, getting gang tackled by secret service and then walking away all bloody, the more I realized that there wasn’t anybody I could think of that deserved it more.
For once Donald Trump actually had consequences.

I’m tired of the press telling us the shooters motive is unclear. It’s clear is day! Trump is an insufferable jerk. He’s a bully and a fraud and this kid, who had bullied a good deal himself, was tired of bullies and frauds. Every time he heard Trump it might have triggered some PTSD.He was tired of being the victim so he said fuck it and took a shot.

2 Likes

DRILL BABY DRILL

1 Like

MAGOA?

:jags_fan:

2 Likes

I’m glad the shooter missed. Having a bullet fired from the same type of rifle that has murdered a ridiculous amount of elementary school children wack off your ear lobe then losing the presidential election and having to possibly go to jail seems like perfect karma!

One time please and I promise I will never try to use it again!

1 Like

Is there still any proof that it was the bullet that hit him and not a shattered teleprompter?