Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

AQs political philosophy

https://x.com/linkofsunshine/status/1720538218628558969?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t answer the question either micro. Itā€™s a tough corner you painted yourself in, some reflection into how you got there is what is called for

I donā€™t want to talk to you about anything ever Ikes. Like I said, fuck off.

2 Likes

Its incredibly unlikely that he was able to shield all of his family in the less than 3 seconds it tppk the gunman to fire all his shots

I didnā€™t say Iā€™m not voting.

Heā€™s not a hero, heā€™s a hero because he was shot. I like POTUS candidates who werenā€™t shot, okay? I hate to tell you.

5 Likes

Every time I scroll down and see the new post count ITT

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I think he said he wonā€™t vote Biden because heā€™s in a safe state. I still think thatā€™s a mistake. The time to protest vote is in the primaries. Trump needs to lose the popular vote in the largest landslide possible imo

2 Likes

Here is my take.

I get it. You have no good choice in voting. You have two very bad choices. If I could vote I would simply refuse to do so for president and would be putting in a ton of work on local and third party races.

Your backing Trump strategy really bothers me because Trump isnā€™t some bog standard republican. I could honestly back your strategy if the GOP candidate was Romney or even DeSantis. I donā€™t totally disagree with your idea of push back between parties.

But imo Trump poses such a a unique real and mortal threat to US ( and frankly global) democracy, stability and peace that I just canā€™t understand how someone could think your strategy makes sense weighing the overall chance for harm.

Thatā€™s why I said you were larping Nazi because you obviously are not a Nazi but this weird support of Trump looks like you are okay acting one. At a minimum, I would think you would be most reluctantly supporting Trump based on your strategy and not joyfully backing people like lagtight who appear to be genuinely bad people.

3 Likes

IDK if Iā€™m doing this

You have confused me with NBZ and you should probably apologize to him

2 Likes

my mom would say, ā€œitā€™s the company you keepā€.

most of the time, she was right :man_shrugging:t3:

Trump vs Biden probably is the difference between 1 million plus Ukrainians living or dying and tens of millions moreā€™s freedom. Also the future of lives in other countries that neighbour Russia coule potentially be in a lot more jeopardy.

2 Likes

worse than that, think about how few angles would allow a bullet to hit an ear but not the head :astonished:

1 Like

Idk why exactly but I find this hard to believe.

https://x.com/OliviaRubinABC/status/1812573696118374536

Of course we run so bad we get the nut who was so bad a shot he was asked to leave. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

it would be pretty neat if in mid-december, with the rest of the electoral college tied 259-259, pennsylvania completes itā€™s final recount and biden wins by the 1 vote old dude from the rally was unable to cast.

10 seconds later, the simulation creators pull the plug and start a new dynasty.

7 Likes

I looked out my window and there was a couple in matching outfits. Black tshirts: ladyā€™s says ULTRA MAGA, dudeā€™s Trump Is Still My President. They headed off in the direction of the state Capitol building. Must be a spontaneous rally or something. Going to walk by and see whatā€™s up.

2 Likes