Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

All very well said by President Biden.

Civilization Number 1776 fell to ruin in flames. This civilization had advanced to the second Biden period.

The seed of civilization remains. It will germinate and again progress through the unpredictable world of Earth. We invite you to log on in the future.

12 Likes

Why are they bailing on Milwaukee?

He doesn’t want to get caught in crossfire.

1 Like

YES

hahahaha perfect

Milwaukee Police Chief Jeffrey Norman told reporters on Sunday that there has been no change to security protocol regarding firearms along the outside perimeter of the Republican National Convention security zone due to state laws that allow for the right to carry.

Reporters questioned whether there would be enhanced security measures following the assassination attempt at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday that left at least one person dead. Trump said he suffered a non-lethal gunshot wound.

IMG_3297

2 Likes

Thank you, Clovis, for once again sharing your opinion about me, I am flattered that I have made such an impression! Thank you for keeping me relevant here on UP!

You haven’t realized yet that the press has unanimously decided it is in bad taste to criticize Trump from now until at least the day after the election?

4 Likes

I can’t imagine our Western alliances can handle another Trump presidency.

We could become the odd man out.

Yeah it’s trivial to build up a military

Guess not but it seems to be reality.

Biden talking about “former Trump”

Universally wishing it was so.

1 Like

Resolve our differences at the “battlebox” :vince1:

1 Like

Joe coming so close to “make America peaceful again” or something like that

Simulation

1 Like

2 Likes

Cowards. Man, I remember The Daily Show did a live ep the day after the 9/11 attacks. It was self-conscious and awkward but Jon Stewart in his prime made it work.

Maybe this will force the democrats to run on helpful policy rather than Orange Man Bad.

Voters don’t care about policy and don’t understand it even when they pretend to in polls. Look at the general feelings of the economy. Market up double digits this year but 50% of Americans think it’s down.

Running on policy is a loser gambit.

1 Like