Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Oh hey look, someone with data rather than feels. Thanks, genuinely.

8 Likes

Hmm. I agree thatā€™s the supposed location. You can see it in this quick video. You might be right, not attached.

Canā€™t really see behind the trees in maps but maybe thatā€™s enough coverage to say itā€™s not there.

This is what nazis say

2 Likes

I will add that Iā€™m not going to vote for Biden and immigration is why. Promising to undo title 42 and then immediately replacing it with the policy to ban asylum applications for people who had passed through a 3rd country, with like 100k people at the border in that position, was a bridge too far. Iā€™m not saying others shouldnā€™t vote for Biden, and I am in a 100% blue state, but my symbolic vote will be one for neither D nor R.

4 Likes

And not voting for Biden is not the same as voting for Trump. Iā€™ll be happy to provide a mathematical proof if anyone requires it.

3 Likes

Leaning on ā€œitā€™s mathematically less of a benefit to Trumpā€ sure seems like some semantikes.

1 Like

Oh sorry I was grunching. I see that there was actual nuanced discussion (including by clovis) in between being called a nazi play actor and my response to it. My bad

1 Like

Fuck off.

4 Likes

Youā€™re such a hero microbet. When Trump rises to power Iā€™m going to tell my children about the great hero that was the man who went by microbet, who bravely took a stand and did nothing, like most heroes

1 Like

I said fuck off.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Just out of curiosity, my understanding is that you still in California. Does your moral calculus change if you were to live in Pennsylvania or Michigan?

Because if it does change, it makes your position less dumb but undercuts your moral superiority.

However, if it doesnā€™t change, it makes your position incredibly dumb.

Canā€™t wait to hear what it is.

Letā€™s wait until Trump wins California by 1 vote in the LA area before we go blaming microbet for any rise to power.

3 Likes

I said fuck off.

Letā€™s hold off on letting microbet claim some sort of moral high ground by not voting for Biden, when in reality itā€™s just stupidity and a good example of why leftists get left out of so many larger coalitions

1 Like

This is not your safe space micro. Would you vote for Biden if you lived in Pennsylvania?

1 Like
3 Likes

Itā€™s the weekend. Donā€™t you have neighbors to call the police on?

5 Likes

I canā€™t wait to tell my grandkids how Ikes genuinely thought voting was more than doing nothing

2 Likes

in a wild plot twist, border crossings under biden and by extension all the migrants actually saved trmp from the headshot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/14/us/politics/trump-chart-rally.html

ETA: you are all insufferable. voting is literally the bare minimum to participate in this democracy, and billions around the world would swim across oceans to eventually participate in one, however flawed.