Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

I have no idea what happened, but IF this dude just got clipped by a stray shot at a Trump rally then the family would very understadaly gravitate to a narrative where he was shielding his family, That’s way easier to process then “he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time”.

3 Likes

Yay the weirdo got shot and slumped over on the people next to him. Shitty way to go for sure, and shouldn’t have happened and sucks for those left behind. Play stupid games (bring your family to a nazi rally) win stupid prizes tho.

5 Likes

Yea I don’t think has been any confirmation on the bullets or trumps injury other than trumps statement

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1812583731888296146?s=46

Yet another version. People saying the ladder was fixed to the side of the building, which makes sense.

https://x.com/DarthAncient/status/1812566205301162189

### FBI on Shooter: ‘No indication of Any Mental Health Issues’

The gunman who authorities said tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump acted alone and wasn’t on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s radar before the shooting, said Kevin Rojek, the agency’s special agent in charge of the Pittsburgh office.

“The shooter acted alone and there currently are no public safety concerns,” he said. Investigators were still trying to determine his ideology and motive. They were working to gain access into the gunman’s cell phone and other electronic devices as part of that effort.

FBI: trying to kill Trump is perfectly understandable

The FBI says threats of politically motivated violence, already elevated, have spiked online since the assassination attempt.

“We’ve seen individuals go online and attempt to mimic or pose as the shooter,” who was killed by a Secret Service sniper, said Deputy FBI Director Paul Abbate. He added that FBI officials are now focused on monitoring any threats ahead of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee and next month’s Democratic convention in Chicago.

DEI or neoliberalism to blame?

https://x.com/CarolLeonnig/status/1812551493691810051?t=49Stc_4HpiqIzV4M6OQ9mA&s=19

That seems like a huge flaw in ss protection.

There are actually google street views of the parking lot of that building, it is AGR International. The location of the ladder per the aerial photographs was behind this tree. I don’t think it was attached to the building from what I’m seeing in 2023.

Me posting an emoji at your trademark “100%” is me larping as a nazi. Got it.

That’s what got you to snap. We can see which post you replied to.

No, that’s not it?

All I’ve said is I’m voting for the guy who caged fewer kids and built less wall. And that resistance against Trump is larger and more effective than against biden. Other people want to turn that into me supporting Trump’s policies, but I really thought you were above that.

If you think voting for less wall and fewer caged children is “pretending to be nazi” then don’t you think we are already nazi now, when there’s more wall and more caged kids?

Didn’t make much sense to.me that 16 year old would donate money to a pac

It’s far from clear that Biden has done worse on these fronts than a second term Trump. In any case, I wish you well.

I can only find the Biden admin building 20 miles of wall and find the Trump admin building 450 miles with about 80 miles being brand new and the rest replacing something else (like a smaller wall).

Can’t find it, but I bet a significant percentage of Bernie donors were under 18,

Hmm, what events were happening around June 8 2022 that this dude could have been suggesting be bulldozed…
https://www.washingtonpost.com/kidspost/2022/06/08/march-for-our-lives-2022/

4 Likes

Yeah that ain’t gonna last

1 Like

Corey may not have been a nice person, but he most likely didn’t deserve to catch a stray

how far is an ear from someone’s head? a half inch?

The understanding of detentions, returns, removals, and arrests at the border requires a little nuance. The biggest piece of nuance is that encounters shot up very dramatically after Trump left office having little or nothing to do with Trump or Biden or any resistance to Trump or Biden. Covid lockdowns/shutdowns/slowdowns ended for the most part, economic activity picked up quite a lot, and more people tried to come to the US.

Trump and Biden have had very similar and very awful policies at the border, but the difference in the number of encounters is why Biden has had more arrests and returns. Where Biden and Trump have differed significantly is in regards to undocumented residents already in the US. In 2019 there were 347k removals and 171k returns and in 2022 there were 109k removals and 261k returns and this is with about 5x the rate of encounters.

Biden is horrible, but Trump is worse.

13 Likes