Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Shooter was just a kid

its shocking but at the same time im surprised it took almost 9 years for this to happen

2 Likes

I could see the Secret Service being replaced by some paramilitary group that becomes Trump’s brownshirts. Do they have anyone ready to go - didn’t DeSantis build something like that in Florida? Or maybe the Border Patrol has some sort of SWAT unit? Otherwise they could probably put something together PDQ.

1 Like

So it is the fault of video games.

1 Like

1 Like

Seems a little premature to call this an “Assasination attempt.” Are we sure that he didn’t just get caught by a stray?

2 Likes

Another awful side effect of this is the media is going to go right back to running every minute of his Nazi rallies.

Maybe we should all be upset with the guy who traveled back in time from 2053 to stop the assassination

5 Likes

He was also wearing a Youtuber’s shirt. They gonna come for our internet vidya.

The shooter may have been inspired by Biden’s fiery rhetoric.

2 Likes

This explanation is not at all inconsistent with the view that USSS is a clown show.

Nikki Haley, Donald Trump’s final major challenger in the presidential primary, will now speak at the GOP convention, a person familiar with the decision said. Haley wasn’t included in the original program, and a representative for Haley previously said she wasn’t invited. But with Saturday’s shooting, Republicans have called for unity and the image of her attending the convention will buttress that, the person said.

A spokeswoman for Haley didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment Sunday.

https://x.com/InternetHippo/status/1812502476119314584?t=yI-dhFZMDMexokA1mh5URA&s=19

7 Likes

True. Congresspeople are already calling to investigate and get testimony. Maybe this time they can get the text messages before they delete them.

ABC live stream: local cop confronted the shooter on the roof, “let go” when the kid pointed the gun at him and fell down.

So cop was on a ladder? I think I saw a picture of the building with a ladder set up against it.

Yeah there was 100% a ladder. You can see it clearly in the helicopter footage. Almost certainly how the shooter got up there. Will be interesting to learn how it got there. Was it there already? Shooter set it up?

Lol if the cop fell down as described

Edit: I suppose possible the ladder was put there after the shooting to make sure the guy was dead?

I think it’s just the crypto thing

The man who was killed by the shooter in Butler, Pa., was identified as Corey Comperatore, the state’s governor, Josh Shapiro, said at a news briefing on Sunday. Shapiro said Comperatore dove on his family to protect them. “Corey was the very best of us,” he said. Local media reports identified Comperatore as the former chief of the Buffalo Township Volunteer Fire Company.

His sister posted on social media: “The hatred for one man took the life of the one man we loved the most. He was a hero that shielded his daughters. His wife and girls just lived through the unthinkable and unimaginable.“

I can’t quite explain it, but there’s something deeply hilarious about this guy just walking up with a ladder and a sniper rifle, climbing up onto the roof and shooting Trump in the ear.

3 Likes