Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

What the fuck? This would have been something like 4-5 minutes before the shooting. How do they not get Trump off stage immediately?

I get that there’s some lag in communications, but you have literally minutes to get the word that there’s an active shooter on a rooftop. That’s more insane than any aspect of this if true, which is why I tend to doubt it.

Very best of people at a maga rally maybe, otherwise ehhhh

8 Likes

I’m watching this ABC News live thing on yt and the lady anchor just repeated the story and did a little reenactment of letting go of the ladder. Says cop was injured. If true I can’t say I blame the guy but I sure wouldn’t want to be him. Crazy story.

1 Like

He did say “us”

1 Like

The SS snipers were focused directly on the rooftop so I guess the protocol is to wait until the shooter starts actually firing before doing anything?

Don’t think @AngryQueer is a troll or a bad person. I think he’s wrong, but he’s obviously pro-Trump as a (misguided imo) strategic thing not because he truly supports him.

In general I think people are too quick to call people trolls. Almost everyone on the internet does some amount of trolling but most trolls are posting stuff relatively close to their real views anyway.

4 Likes

has it been confirmed yet if the shooter was shot by long range sniper or someone else on the roof?

looked like a long range sniper based on the pictures i saw but dont know if anythings been confirmed

i find it hard to believe that is the protocol when a President or former President is within shooting range.

Yeah it looks like the two snipers in the video see him as soon as he starts shooting and immediately engage.

We always learn one thing from every one of these things. All forms of law enforcement are generally incompetent.

10 Likes

Must not have been around when he called an enrolled tribal member “Elizabeth Warren” because he was big mad.

1 Like

reenactment of letting go of the ladder

I went back and got a screencap.

2 Likes

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-allyson-after-tragic-loss

No, didn’t see this. Maybe I should clarify: I don’t think his reasons for support the election of Trump are specifically indicative of his being a bad person. I don’t know enough about him to endorse his character in some general sense.

I regret that I have but two ears to give for my country

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s the real gofundme.

https://x.com/JD_2020/status/1812522467224658357

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I’m amazed at the rate tragedy turns into gofundme (and scams, as it were).

idk, given how America is saturated with firearms I think it’s just an impossible task to expect the USSS to keep random idiots in America from opening fire at the president considering how many public appearances these guys go through. The fact that they neutralized the guy in seconds is rather impressive imo.

We’re probably running hot insofar as we’ve only had two assassination attempts in my lifetime.

https://x.com/the_amish_txtr/status/1812539510439190789

And bless catturd, our Heavenly Father, on his continued struggle in your name.

1 Like