Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Matty still hasn’t learned about turnout

lol imagine being this stupid.

This whole thing is going to be the best excuse ever for the people who were scared to let their true Nazi flag fly to just let err rip.

Imagine writing “we are all MAGA now”. Nobody is that stupid. Author is 100% a closeted Nazi who feels a huge sense of relief today.

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Your pro MAGA online larping is getting really boring because I know you are not an awful human and it’s all some silly act. It’s just not as amusing today as it was yesterday.

Lag is an actual Nazi. You are just play acting.

2 Likes

Are the nazis in the room with you

1 Like

He registered as a Republican as soon as he turned 18, in September 2021, to vote against Trump in a primary three years later. He must be a full fanatic freak.

1 Like

Thank you, Clovis, for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. As a valued contributor to UP, I look forward to reading more of your insights soon!

Have a grateful day, sir!

They’re both just trying to rile you up for attention, don’t fall for the shtick.

1 Like

It’s doesn’t rile me up at all. I’m just genuinely confused by angryqueers whole milo turn. He isn’t a pure troll and all the evidence indicates he is a genuinely good caring dude. I just don’t buy the immigration issue can possibly be the reason but I’m totally baffled by what it is. I guess maybe it’s just some online fun. It didn’t bother me at all till today because it feels like yesterday was a genuine really bad turn for the world that is going to result in a lot of people getting hurt.

1 Like

Yes, he is.

Just enjoy the memes we’re getting out of this. The people who, months form now, will vote for Trump because he got shot at were always voting Trump anyway.

https://x.com/XNewNorm/status/1812264116549271707

Inspirational but unsigned message from the former First Lady.

https://x.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/1812492817068945437?t=h03RLsYmy1sUXY8xOjVwKA&s=19

1 Like

17 Likes

in her head shes thinking why couldnt it have hit him, you know damn well she doesnt want any part of going back to the white house.

3 Likes

Thomas Matthew Crooks, who authorities say tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump, used a gun that had been purchased by his father, people familiar with the investigation said.

Law enforcement officials have described the weapon as an AR-style rifle and said Crooks was able to fire multiple rounds from a rooftop before a Secret Service sniper fired back, killing him. One spectator was killed, and two others were critically injured, officials said.

Authorities found explosive devices in the car of the man who officials say tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump, according to people briefed on the investigation.

The car, which was driven by Thomas Matthew Crooks, was parked near the Trump rally in Butler, Pa., on Saturday, the people said.

She might be the only person on earth who wishes more than I do it was 3 inches to the left. :joy:

2 Likes

https://x.com/velodus/status/1812333396443517073?t=amWyEDMsxhzms-4iwdr42Q&s=19

12 Likes

He does troll/joke a bit, but he seems pretty serious about the suggestions that Biden has caused more harm on immigration and in Israel, not because Biden is worse than Trump, but because the opposition to things like kids in cages and bombing Gaza in the US almost totally disappears when a Democrat is President and that the actual result with a Republican President trying to do similar things, but facing significant opposition is not as bad.

I think there’s some merit to that for sure. On the whole I don’t think it’s correct, but it’s not an undefendable position.

9 Likes

Just a quick reality check: this is in fact reality.

4 Likes

Right but surely the recent Supreme Court cases, Project 2025 and yesterday would force a reevaluation of that position.

I will say he was a big part of me changing my position from “blue no matter who”, “better of two evils” and “vote harder”. You were also a big influence. I was the biggest proponent of that in previous elections. :crazy_face:

1 Like