Coming together in peace: A walrus for togetherness

Hello everyone.

Im sick of all the bickering and hate, so I am hosting a walrus where I can rag on your musical tastes and we can all have a good laugh at how terrible mine are.

Lets get 10 at least , shall we (For the good of the forum I am willing to go with more)? I promise I will not let this languish the way I have in the past.

1. a Kpop song by a female group

2. a rap song from an album after 2000

3. A song by a group or artist that starts with K

4. an orchestral piece (please keep under 10 minutes)

5. a song from a debut album

6. comedy song: the revenge.

Please come play. Lets have some fun.

Post in to play. If anyone wants to volunteer to accept submissions for randomizing I would appreciate it.

6 Likes

In.

I dont get it, are those the actual categories?

Yes! Whats wrong with my categories?

Half of them are kpop songs, which seems pretty boring for a walrus. I don’t know a single kpop song so i’ll stay out. Have fun

Fair enough. Ive been on a Kpop kick, but your criticism is fair and I want you to play. Check the OP in a few minutes

From the Yeah Yeah Yeahs debut album

I would agree the list is crazy Kpop heavy!

Categories have been altered.

Tentatively in. And am I allowed to ask questions? Like, for the orchestral number, should it be strictly instrumental, or are pieces with orchestras and vocalists (soloists and/or choruses) allowed? And I feel like there’s context from past walruses I’m missing on the comedy song. Was that in one (or more?) past walrus? Could I get a link so that I at least don’t do something stupid like pick the worst song from a past walrus unwittingly?

I know fuck all about kpop, so maybe some random streams will turn in a winner.

In. At least there’s no fruit rock.

4 Likes

Omg its one of my favorite things on the site.

And yes, lyrics are allowed in Orchestral so long as the musical acompanyment is orchestral

Metalica with the San Francisco orchestra is a good example

Edit: comedy category starts two posts down from the link

1 Like

I would be more competitive with fruit rock than kpop, or at least I think I would be. Here goes nothin.

CanadaMatt is a good mod, but is terrible at assigning threads to their proper categories.

1 Like

:gloves: