College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

huck the fuskies

Michigan’s QB/Coach combo has to be as bad it is for them to continue dominating on the ground yet find themselves hanging on here.

that’s one way to look at it, sure.

3 plays. Punt

10 minutes of commercials

Repeat 8 times

1 Like

That did not look like a hold.

If he didn’t do that the throw doesn’t get off ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Better to be on the non-cheating team either way

Wasn’t better for Penix lol

1 Like

They are who we thought they were

sobs

this is america, it’s better to be on the national championship winning team.

All these cheating tears. So great.

We fucking rolled everyone except Bama all year and vs Bama got it done.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Personally I’m enjoying the ref bitching the most. Lololol

4 Likes

Did Michigan just win a fucking National Title?

Might still be drunk 24 hours later so just wanted to confirm

4 Likes

If I’m honest, the joy now is like 25% of the agony of losing before. It’s not quite true, but it’s almost true that it’s more absence of misery than pure happiness.

I am excited to celebrate a Natty. The first time since I was 18. Back then I didn’t fully appreciate the success Michigan was having vs Ohio State and Cooper. It took a good 15 years of suffering to appreciate these wins. My only disappointment was that I was too cheap to pay for a ticket to the Ohio State or Rose Bowl games. But at the same time it didn’t quite bring the same joy that it did back when I was a kid. Maybe it’s b/c I am not in the midwest? Maybe because I wasn’t at a bar with a crowd? I do miss the Inn Zone here as a great MI dive bar. When I move to the Madison area this summer I shall have to go watch games with some fans. Apparently a VFW is an alumni spot.

1 Like

pure joy for me. Spent the whole time hugging strangers

2 Likes

Aren’t you team Novid? Interesting experiment….

1 Like

Nothing like having your favorite team win it all. Was fortunate to be there for my favorite team and it’s one of my best memories.

2 Likes

I wonder if it has to do with Michigan’s expectations. You guys expect to be in contention for the B1G and the national title every year, so maybe it feels like more of a relief that it finally happened.

When Virginia won the basketball championship, it was pure elation for everyone. I think maybe it was different because even though the program had been among the best in the country for a number of years, there was still always this inferiority complex, that we weren’t the Dukes or UNCs of the world. And while we had been consistently elite, I still don’t think there was this feeling of expecting to win it all.

And then there was the UMBC loss the year before, which obviously just sunk morale among the fanbase (and probably the players and coaches). While I wish that loss didn’t happen, it probably made the championship the following year feel that much more amazing.