College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

lol, I turned the TV off and went to sleep once the onside kick failed. Had no idea any of this happened.

Nah. Iā€™d say nothing could top that ever, but Nick Saban actually did the same thing in the SEC title game.

No one talks about it because there wasnā€™t a fumble, but he took a 0% chance of losing and made it non-zero.

1 Like

Washington was running out the clock as Texas was out of timeouts. With about 45 seconds left, Washington ran up the middle failing to get to the line needed on third down. The runner was injured on the play and the clock was stopped. If he had not been hurt, the clock would have run til about 12 seconds before Washington had to punt. But because of the injury, the clock didnā€™t start until the next snap, which was the punt. Washington was penalized 15 yards for fair catch interference, and Texas had enough time to drive down the field and nearly win the game. My question is why couldnā€™t they just restart the clock after the injured player was off the field. ???

https://x.com/celebrityhottub/status/1742214626320744773?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

3 Likes

Ask Michigan what can happen punting with 10 seconds left.

Seriously, thanks for the play by play. Much better than anything a reporter wrote. Time management is hard. Apparently. Just like Jeopardy wagering.

A hockey player would crawl off the ice before letting something adverse happen to the team.

Iā€™m a night owl, a college fb fan, and had money on the game. I donā€™t even think I made it to the 4th quarter before i fell asleep. What the fuck was that scheduling

The ROSE BOWL starts a little after 5 est. therefore the next game starts about 9.

Itā€™s the ROSE. BOWL.

1 Like

The Rose Bowl sunset is incredibly iconic, Iā€™ll defend that timing forever

1 Like

:fu:t3:

3 Likes

you may not be a night owl lol

1 Like

Did they actually delay the start of the Sugar Bowl for the Rose Bowl trophy ceremony and interviewing the players? Because thatā€™s what it seemed like was happening.

Possible. Not sure. I think the Sugar was supposed to kick off something like 8:45.

https://x.com/QB1TATT00/status/1742211689381060924?s=20

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a stupid rule

I am fairly excited, will be in Houston for this. First game in person since Michigan v ND under the lights in 2011.

8 Likes

:flushed:

ITS HARDER TO PUSH THEM OVER THE LINE THAN PASS THE DARDANELLES

Pat M is such a clown

Anyone know when the game actually starts?

now