College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

When reached for comment on the situation, Nick Saban replied LOL DONKAMENTS

1 Like

If the committee thinks FSU’s QB is so important that they aren’t given a shot at the CFP after going undefeated, just give him the Heisman.

1 Like

Fuck Liberty for a million different reasons, of course.

If this had been a twelve team playoff year the committee effectively allowed a G5 school to buy their way in via not needing to play any guarantee games to fund their AD. All while playing in the weakest G5 conference.

Again, fuck Liberty, but if they can afford to schedule like that going forward and get credit for going undefeated that might become one of the smoothest head coaching jobs in CFB.

5 Likes

Didn’t see that twist, but I agree mr trump. Let us blame desantis.

https://twitter.com/senrickscott/status/1731705892087750834?s=42&t=G1WPOgs_PsmjxViifqyFSw

Yeah, I’m doubtful that if the FSU QB was ruled out because he suffered an injury while rescuing a family from a burning building that FSU would still be out.

No Texas would be out then

Sec was always getting one team ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Texas beat Bama makes no sense

“Fuck you no deal with it”

The line is Georgia -14 vs FSU if anyone cares.

Rick they have been really transparent why fsu did not get in.

2 Likes

Why didn’t FSU get in?

rick scott is currently running reelection ads in which he admits “we don’t know what a woman is”. and by “we” i am assuming he means himself.

1 Like

Their QB is hurt.

1 Like

This

Ok guys. Say penix died on the last drive

Like legit died on the field

Are they leaving 13-0 UW out?

No

It’s all because Georgia lost and no SEC teams were going to be in

If Georgia wins

The top four is the same as last week and the last 4 weeks ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Michigan fans seem a little worried, I can’t blame them.

I’m ok with FSU being out if it aggravates FL politicians.

2 Likes

The only thing the committee cares about is dollars. I guess if there were some Hamlin angle they could exploit from it, maybe. But the NCAA isn’t babyshit soft like the NFL, so I doubt it.

If Georgia would’ve won the SEC Championship game, doesn’t that just mean it would’ve gone Georgia, Michigan, Washington, Texas? I feel like it was really Texas that kept FSU out (well, it was the committee).

How Trump didnt blame Condoleezza Rice is beyond me.