College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

I was considering trying to see if any book would let me parley Michigan to cover and the under in the Big10 Championship just for the lols. Would have cashed that ticket!

SWC representing in consecutive years.

1 Like

Bama going to be favorites in the end. And they should be.

lol Oregon gets liberty

I don’t often root for the Ducks, but, uh, this will be one of those times.

lol same but I don’t think they’ll need us

Maybe to help them get over the 50 mark?

What if the QB for FSU was out because of some terrible personal tragedy or life threatening illness? Still out of the playoff?

College football system is so bizarre. Just pick x teams that make the cut. if is 5 than 4-5 play each other for the 4th spot

Cant we just get ChatGPT to determine the best team? Also cuts down on injuries imo.

2 Likes

They based their decision off a game where our second qb was out because he was injured on a targeting penalty in a game against our biggest rival.

The injury was just the excuse to be able to shoehorn an sec team in, it would’ve happened either way, even if Travis wasn’t injured.

They wanted to move Bama to #3, but knew they’d get roasted putting them above Texas, so instead they put two one loss teams over an undefeated power 5 champion.

2 Likes

The playoff is a Travis-ty.

1 Like

FSU should play Liberty.

Correct.

Reason doesn’t matter per the “other relevant factors” criteria.

1 Like

what if everything goes the same, except they had COACH PRIME all year?

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing that the committee had undefeated FSU get jumped and then still ranks Liberty ahead of SMU for the G5 spot.

Oregon’s backups playing against SMU would be a good game that wouldn’t be too shameful to lose. Meanwhile simply taking the field against Liberty is shameful.

If you go undefeated and get left out of the playoff in favor of multiple teams that lost, you should be given the G5 spot.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UnnecRoughness/status/1731368090200420552

Ducks #1 in Rheingold

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

Banner or no?