College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

At least I didn’t spend almost two decades of my life not watching Oregon football with the one big year being a team of rapists, armed robbers and women beaters.

Congrats Washington.

Oregon WIL knows no bounds.

Fitting take for a dumbass like yourself.

1 Like

IMG_8245

1 Like

For the non-quacks.

Lmao at getting the holding gift and letting Washington convert 1st and 20 on obvious runs.

All praise to Penis Nose. Huskies beat our ass. Twice.

You’re still an absolute moron.

1 Like

CLICKZ > Winz

Racists lose again.

Good luck defending that one.

At least Oregon avoided their customary 40 point playoff loss.

Probably a net gain in program respect losing like this.

The 3rd and 9 stretch run?

I think I’ll do better than the Ducks lmao.

God is great.

There’s obviously no merit conversation to be had. UW is trash beneath all contempt? Whatever; they haven’t won nationally in a while. That’s the whole litmus test of who to root for in college football, after all. The entire thing, start to finish; there are no other factors.

Mind you, they’ve spent the past 30 years declaring themselves to be offseason national champions year after year while people across the country paid no attention because it was a delusional declaration that did not warrant attention. If you ask them, they’ve been right on the verge of a national title every year for the past 30 years. Okay, so you more or less believe me that this was going on, but so what? You didn’t hear it, so to you this is just a plucky new team on the block. Go new team!

Just know that they are absolutely no more than the lining of Zeus’s butthole and that any non-hateful thoughts you have toward them are ignorant as fuck.

Defend your comment that UO football is racist, boy.

Notice how Washington fans never post until games are over. 0-12 and 1-10 will do that.

Yikes!

Ducks still losing big games gracefully.

Practice makes perfect.

Still waiting, boy.

You’re not very good at this.

Maybe you have a career as a Ducks d-line coach?

You made an accusation of racism.

Fuck you.

This shit is standard for your posting here.

Don’t even bother posting during the game and then try and score points at the end.

I’m fine with posters who disagree with me. You are all around garbage as a poster.

I’m on my way to do “live reporting” for the Wuhan lady soccer match. Champions. Gonna be a ceremony.