College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

If you are gonnna live bet this match. Just know I’m drunk as fuck

LKJ giving big AJ at the funeral vibes

Watched game at bar full of huskies fans. The excitement after going up 10 in 4th was amazing. Then the quick score by ducks made it very quiet. Game really shouldn’t have been close at all. Impressive win and huskies should be #1

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Washington
  4. Chargers
2 Likes

Just for fun I dusted off my college football model and I would have had the Huskies as 2.5 point underdogs, 42% to win.

If you have gambling in your heart my model likes Miami (OH) and Troy in their games, but thinks the other lines are pretty spot on.

3 Likes

Can y’all stop please. It’s college football day.

(Not The) OSU

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1730858214303092994?t=bjBZnZByPE6jcAUbv6q_dQ&s=19

1 Like

My mom texted me that Texas beating up Oklahoma State is evidence the Big 12 sucks and should not get a CFP representative

Texas has zero quality wins. Beating Kansas State? Yikes

Weak resume.

I so want Georgia to win but I’m not sure why.

Not the best start

Because fuck Saban and Bama

Don’t care about UM playoff equity. Can’t root for the evil empire.

That’s why now I remember.

1 Like

Boo this man

1 Like

Let’s go baby fuck these dogs

yeah, but 3 undefeated conference champs plus 12-1 conference champ texas (who beat 12-1 conference champ alabama) means… 1% chance of lolfinebaum and 99% chance of an all-sec championship game :skull:

means michigan can kneel on every offensive play to give the bird to the b1g, lose 3-0 to iowa and still get in the playoff :+1:t3:

edit: if fsu loses, that seriously could happen.

Settle down and do the ez thing milroe ffs

Liberty should be in the playoff if this country was righteous.