College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1729263390743519500

https://twitter.com/ChetLemond/status/1729269734162457012

3 Likes

3 Likes

ahahaha first half team total of 0.5 ahahaha

2 Likes

OSU shouldn’t be able to pass 12-0 Washington or FSU because OSU doesn’t play in a CCG

2 Likes

I wish they offered odds for total points not counting safeties or defensive TDs.

I can’t believe that the Petrino meme is older than my cat

1 Like

I know only three guys can be finalists but kind of sucks that Virginia’s Malik Washington isn’t a finalist for the Biletnikoff Award.

#1 in NCAA in receptions, #2 in yards, broke the ACC single-season record for receptions on a team with a crap OL and playing a freshman backup QB most of the season.

A bright spot for a program that has had a tough go of it the past year. Hell, in addition to the murders, they just had a player almost paralyzed a few weeks ago. RB Perris Jones needed spinal surgery after the Louisville game and is just now able to go home. Sounds like he can walk, but doesn’t quite have full use of his hands. Prognosis with rehab is good, though.

1 Like

You all know what’s coming. If you don’t I’ll give you a hint.

It starts with 1. Orego

I got 36-7

Ducks go for two on the first TD.

If Penix actually isn’t hurt…let’s say 29-17 with Ducks driving up 22-10 going into the fourth quarter.

Half watching pac ten championship (12 whatever), and every time I oook up Washington has the ball. I haven’t seen an Oregon play yet.

Didn’t know this was one. So much for the prognosticators that were picking Oregon big. They can easily comeback from 17, but not a mismatch towards O.

REFBALL

got to keep it close

1 Like

Free 4 points

At least it makes it less likely OSU gets in

got screwed there for sure

Quack quack

Correct call for that to be a forward pass, but I hate that rule. If the QB loses control of the ball while passing it should be a fumble.

Me texting my best friend and lifelong Duck die hard

Bonus energy drink advertisement

1 Like

I started drinking at around 10:30 am with the Ducks down 20-3.

Working so far.

This game delivers.

“We’ve seen some excellent officiating from the Pac-12 this year.”

Fucking hell, if my brain wasn’t already broken by being forced to live in a society that has no fucking goddamn clue how to process the University of Washington, who doesn’t hate them with the fire of a thousand suns because “derp, they haven’t won anything nationally in several decades,” as if THAT is the standard, then I just tuned in for two seconds to hear that goddamn comment.

Big thanks go out to everyone who has chosen to not view UW as one of the biggest villains to walk the goddamn planet. All of you who have that failing? Listen: you’re a credit to society. Sure hope you don’t stub your goddamn toe five million times over the next week.

3 Likes