College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

DED

KSU ISU in the snow is a track meet.

Tim Brando on the call. Dudes been around since 1975 feels like.

1 Like

Which power conference is FSU in

Oregon will have beaten UW on a neutral site. Washington beat Oregon at home on a FG missing by a foot

Oregon put away ASU on the road in the 1st quarter. Washington required an all-time bad PI non-call to best ASU at home.

Oregon put away Stanford first drive coming out of HT. UW put Stanford away with under two minutes left.

Oregon put Utah down before HT. Washington beat them by 7.

Oregon put WSU away in the third quarter. UW needed a last second FG and aid from terrible refs.

Oregon put the Beavers away first drive coming out of HT. Washington had to hang on to win by two.

UW beat USC by ten, Oregon beat them by nine. Both put Cal away in first half.

lol at anyone whoā€™s watched college football this year being troubled by Oregon being ahead of Washington after a uck victory next week.

Iā€™m not worried one bit. The committee has always loved Oregon, understandably.

2 Likes

Parlay is +3000 so much lower

UW had the flu vs ASU.
Crazy wind vs Utah. Was at that game and can vouch for that!
Downpour vs OSU on the road in tough environment.
Oregon played OSU and USC a week after UW killed any hopes they had.
DeBoer hasnā€™t lost to the ducks.

barlkeywut

1 Like

He lost to Oregon in 2021.

Husky fans think college football started in 2022

1 Like

you're-goddamn-right-heisenberg-you're-goddamn-right

1 Like

Opening line is Oregon -9!

Ok st/Louisville/uga parlay is +1450, I think you either switched uga with bama or you just have a way better book than I do

If yā€™all are going to talk meaningless nonsense, how about ā€œitā€™s hard to beat a team twiceā€?

I just want to see this:

Michigan wins
FSU wins
Washington wins
Texas wins
Bama wins

No SEC in the last playoff

1 Like

If the wins go:

Michigan
FSU
Texas
Bama
Oregon

Who gets left out?

I feel like Oregon would be ahead of the other 3 but i have truly no idea how the committee would rank 1-loss Georgia Alabama or Texas

1 Like

Of course you do

1 Like

Yes I want the best possible equity for my team

1 Like

Obviously the committee is a huge wild card, but itā€™s gotta be Texas over Bamaā€¦

Calling it now: Alabama will be in over Texas if both win.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any scenario with 0 SEC teams in the playoff.

(Not saying itā€™s right or wrong. Just saying thatā€™s what the committee will do.)

Itā€™s not even unprecedented - FSU made it over UM to BCS game in 2000 when both were 11-1 with Miami having beaten FSU. UMā€™s only loss was to another one loss team - Washington - so they got super screwed.

I guess though if Miami makes it, then Washington would get to complain that a team they beat got in.