College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

My god just dumbest game all way around

Milroe was awful there at the end just run on 3rd so bad

Watched the back half of the Alabama game, probably the first SEC game I have seen in over a decade. Pretty choice.

2 Likes

https://x.com/BleacherReport/status/1728507608414445665?s=20

1 Like

I blame Michael Crow (president & corporate bs artist) ā†’ Ray Anderson (AD) ā†’ Herm Edwards ā†’ Antonio Pierce. Canā€™t blame the players for getting the hell out while they could.

Oh yea cougs

Washington = 2014 Florida State

Oregon by 35 next week.

Go - and I cannot stress this enough - Cougs

3 Likes

Uhhh he could have ran for that easily.

Yikes.

Well damn

Alabama vs Liberty

Who says no

Or not

Guessing FSU isnā€™t making the playoff

They need fsu and Texas to both lose and uga to beat bama. Not very likely but definitely not zero, somewhere around 10%-ish

Might have spoke too soon

AN isnā€™t getting in. The B1G is still one of the dumb conferences that allows Iowa to play in a CCG instead of maybe getting two teams in or locking the #1 seed. It will be idiotic if Washington or FSU get in though. Still not sold on Oregon not losing 51-3 again either. They probably curb stomp UW though so UM, UGA, Oregon, Texas most likely. If FSU wins out and they put them in over either of those teams then LOL but totally on the table since committee is no more sophisticated than sort_by_losses.

If Alabama beats Georgia thatā€™s the true chaos scenario.

I dont see Florida State getting left out if theyā€™re 13-0 and I donā€™t think they should be. Undefeated Power Conference champion should be guaranteed into the playoff unless thereā€™s somehow five of them.

1 Like

the same logic that works against Bama works against UW and Oregon if Oregon wins next week. How do you put Oregon in and not UW?

Pretty simple playoff choices assuming Michigan beats Iowa.

Georgia vs Missouri
Michigan vs Alabama

5 Likes