College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

And now Travis is hurt

oo, that one was a yikes to watch.

That’s 3-7 in the FCS.

It’s not going to happen, but this would be the biggest upset in the history of college football.

Fun fact, Terry Bowden coached for North Alabama for a good while. After Auburn

Iowa game back from being down 13-9 to win 15-13. Another blowout win for Iowa and a huge comeback.

Justin Verlander?

2 Likes

And another under hit. When was the last time an Iowa over hit?

Oh Jesus I just saw this. Didn’t realize the injury was of THAT magnitude.

BEAVS

EDIT: ugh

I’ve been 5 in a row under. Free money.

Lol Iowa hit the under again (24.5). Just going to assume that they are gonna give up 56 in the championship game.

The total was 17 at the half?

How do you feel about Jonathan Smith?

https://twitter.com/TheOregonDuck/status/1728272668624118180?t=66HuGVedoZCrk0w6o__U_g&s=19

1 Like

Is his middle initial L?

3 Likes

Trying to think about my favorite part of watching the OSU Michigan game every year. One thing I really love are the regular reminders of what a big rivalry it is and how important it is to the players, coaches and various fans. For a casual fan like myself, it really helps set the stage and provide some context. Least favorite? Gotta be the car insurance commercials - BORING.

1 Like

I assume this is sarcasm so I agree. Anybody who went somewhere else: :roll_eyes:

Since I am talking football, one thing that really grinds my gears is when a team takes a last second timeout to ice the kicker. There should at least be some penalty for doing that. Like make the coach gor the rest of the game pants less or something.

2 Likes

Important announcement

5 Likes

I like Gus but I can’t stand every time he says Maserati marv.

1 Like