College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Whatever, slappie.

1 Like

Did they though. They traded off the known for the unknown and the league can’t make it any worse now.

If you think reality is worse, or in their case KNOW, then it makes sense.

Word from Sam Webb is that someone else on the staff (maybe not even a coach) knew something about this, but not Harbaugh. To me that doesn’t really change much. At most this is a level 2 NCAA violation. I still feel like the punishment doesn’t fit the crime when everyone else is stealing signals as well. Hell even the NCAA says this is NOT a competitive advantage.

https://x.com/realtonygarcia/status/1725550010131992602?s=46

No other details but don’t think the math is too hard on this one.

IMG_0515

2 Likes

Per Sam Webb, he was fired for advising others about the investigation, not for being involved in sign stealing. Guess he told someone not to tell the truth?

It sucks because he was otherwise a good coach and recruiter.

1 Like

That could just mean they don’t yet have sufficient evidence he was involved, but clear evidence he hindered the investigation.

Seems odd he would actively hinder the investigation if he was completely uninvolved and knew nothing about it.

Welcome to big time college sports, second to politics for sycophants.

Elite meme

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tannerwutang/status/1725569390286864692?t=o9L1HGP_Vvz779NpFtFvbw&s=19

1 Like

Operation funded by a booster known as “Uncle T” lmao.

Real reporters are batting 1.000 on this story. Your slapdick “insider” is feeding you Kool-Aid and nothingburgers for a subscription fee. “BUCKLE UP, folks. Things are about to get wild.”

Ridiculous grounding call to secure the win for the cheaters.

2 Likes

Some bs imo

They were never scoring anyway

2 Likes

Arizona just crazy this year.

Bo Nix with 5 TD passes with seven minutes left in the first half.

Heisman race over.

Illinois running away from Iowa 13-9.

1 Like

lol USC

After my experiences with UCLA slappies when WSU came to the Rose Bowl I can’t be happy about this.

Florida State down 13-0 to 3-7 North Alabama