College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

I get that it’s sarcasm but man we’re talking about Tennessee and Joe freaking Milton.

Omg Minny stay on your feet and return that for a Td

If Gus Johnson ever says “Maserati Marv” again, someone please shoot him.

3 Likes

sp+ can’t handle “other team never scores so 4 point margin is actually 14”

Minny/Iowa with 63 rushing attempts for 132 yards combined.

Iowa is officially 26 carries 11 yards and not even 100 total yards in the game (sacks count for - rush yards)

and still they are only losing because they lost turnover battle by 2.

man, gotta be at this point rule #1 of betting CFB is never take the over in an iowa game

I literally just bet the under every week without looking at the game. It’s worked. I have to admit 30.5 made me think twice though.

1 Like

LOLIOWA

lolrefs

https://twitter.com/hawkeyegamefilm/status/1715871315926695936

and this Iowa homer is saying it’s epically bad by Iowa offense standards

alabama’s worst team in quite some time and still they just keep winning

also every year Utah loses a few games and goes, gee it’d be a real shame about your playoff aspirations and ruin them for everyone else.

How about my VIRGINIA CAVALIERS?!

I’ve joked about how bad they’ve been, but really, even though they’ve been bad (and I expected them to be), three of their five losses have been by 3, 3, and 1. They almost fumbled this one away, too, but they found a way to win. First win against a top ten team on the road in school history.

1 Like

cristobal late game management strikes again

this game is tied

(0:21 - 4th) Ajay Allen run for 4 yds to the MIA 42
1st & 10 at MIA 38

(0:26 - 4th) Emory Williams pass incomplete
2nd & 4 at MIA 34

(0:53 - 4th) Donald Chaney Jr. run for 4 yds to the MIA 38 for a 1ST down
1st & 10 at MIA 28

(1:26 - 4th) Emory Williams pass complete to Xavier Restrepo for 6 yds to the MIA 34

uh you could’ve tried a little there to get in FG range

amazing part is if you’re gonna do that with 21s left just take the stupid knee of course he didn’t

1 Like

i mean USC was probably 100-1 to make the playoff before this week, the chances of them making it thru Utah, Washington, Oregon, Cal, UCLA and Oregon/Washington again were basically 0.

More seriously sp+ was broken by the big ten west last year. It had Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota in the top 5 in defense nationally

I took 33.5 or whatever last week. Thought a defensive TD or a shenanigan play or two made it very live

lol at Iowa fans not understanding why you’re not allowed to return a punt after waving your arm around just below the line of what would make for a valid fair catch signal.

1 Like

No matter how bad your College Football program is, at least take solace in the fact that it isn’t “Release a statement apologizing for a Hitler related incident while losing at home to your biggest rival at home 42-0” levels of bad.

9 Likes

somebody on twitter said if there’s a maserati marv, then there’s a “honda mccord”.

solid

1 Like