College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Ohio St. -4/ML seems like a gift to me. Penn St’s schedule is just unbelievably bad.

I was about to turn on Penn st Ohio state and because it was a few minutes after the “start” time, I thought, I bet something really collegly is going on. Turn it on and they are focused on the dotting of the I with the dancing tuba player.

That’s about as college as you get.

1 Like

Don’t know what the o/u is but take the over. I don’t believe all the defensive hype.

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1715763135393485032

I used to watch pregame shows for all sports. Heck I would watch two three hour pregame shows before football started on Sundays. But not anymore. I want to tune in when the game is starting and tune out when the clock expires/ final out is made.

2 Likes

:harold:

Have either of these teams ever touched a football before?

Both of these teams stink.

Get a 5* Quarterback thats supposed to be the program savior and call a draw play on 3rd and 5.

Freezing cold takes imo ;)

1 Like

Same here. Sometimes I’ll watch a little postgame if my team won, but that’s it. Same with sports radio and all the talking head stuff on ESPN. I used to gobble all that up. Never watch/listen to a second of that anymore. Exceptions are if my teams win a title, like when the Bucks won - I like to hear them heap on the praise.

1 Like

LOL Gooners

Nice that OSU has a designated injury QB. Smart imo.

SEC has a 7-3 game
B1G almost had a 13-6 game
and Iowa hasn’t played yet with a big O/U of 30.5

Anyone else play this Iowa under (again)? I think we may see a line in the 20s at some point with these clowns lol.

Bama currently losing to what would be Michigans third string qb

I took the over lol. Got 30.5

Could still go either way obviously. The only TD was almost entirely the result of a short punt and 3 penalties lol. Crazy that Iowa is winning playing this style in 2023.

Tennessee> Michigan

Yeah it’s schedule and running 1.7 wins over expectation per sp+

I think at this point that everyone recognizes that Michigan is a lock for the championship this year, everyone else playing for second place. A real shame there is no path for them to qualify for the Super Bowl, would love to see how they match up with the Lions.

4 Likes