College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Yeah no idea what that means. If they convert the 4th down they win the game right there

well it’s simple they could’ve scored points, and scoring more points would’ve won the game

I would’ve ran the ball the play washington scored the TD too to run some clock

Watching the game live I was yelling at the screen over Nix snapping the ball with 15 seconds left on the play clock.

In hindsight they should have actually gone for a legitimate 2-for-1 imo. Gone aggressive at tempo and not considered the clock at all. That was not what the Ducks did. That would have meant giving up the ball with ~4 minutes at least. Washington got the ball with 2:11. Again, given they scored it was a miracle the Ducks even had a chance.

Wtf when I was 28 staying up Saturday night watching CFB and sleeping Sunday morning to afternoon was no thing.

I’m 35 now, I stayed up until 7 am watching the Duck game and couldn’t sleep at all after except for maybe 30 minutes. It’s 2 am now I haven’t slept and feel hours away from getting any sleep.

At least last year when we lost to the Huskies I was in quarantine and time didn’t matter.

https://twitter.com/coreyp08/status/1713362490321449191

Is this bad, this seems bad?

Apparently the NCAA has a grudge against Harbaugh. What a joke. I Got Your Sign | mgoblog

1 Like

Well, OSU has a grudge against UM. Went from ‘put a hundred on em’ to snitches real quick

Literally who cares

Back to back titles.

Celebrating a big 10 title is like celebrating winning the AL Central, you want a sticker?

lol, lmao

Eat balls man. What are you talking about.

Big ten east has been the toughest division for 5 years but you do you

much harder than the SEC West I’m sure.

lol lmao

It’s obviously a ridiculous take but I think we should give our resident B1G experts some latitude after last year’s amazingly accurate playoff analysis.

Yeah because OSU missing a 30 yard FG to lose the national title and MICH throwing two picks six

=.

Sec west is good because Georgia is good ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Georgia is in the east

Yeah that’s the point

Georgia is in the east

That’s why BIG east > SEC west lately

Alabama would be fourth in the big ten east this year per sp+

I forgot how much I enjoyed the Big Ten slappies vs SEC slappies feud.

Anyways, go Pedos. We’ve beaten OSU like once since 2012 so we’re due. Really hope the defense is actually this good and not a mirage from playing shit teams