College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Texas is back status: Not

Shit bro, not only can I not get the Stanford game on TV, the ESPN app won’t even give me a play by play.

oh shit the csu guy did the deion high step going into the end zone

2 Likes

So naturally there were 4 personal fouls since then

This CSU coach is a grade-A douchebag.

Also LOLOLOL at the announcers saying the hat and sunglasses thing wasn’t a shot a Deion.

Jay Norvell is a cool dude. It’s all a work.

OMG a football head coach is a grade A douchebag? NO WAY

stanford lost to sacramento state

The $ disparity is hilarious there

also the fact that stanford poached the sacramento state coach in the offseason

wait, why is iowa state turning on the head coach (oh they lost to Ohio)

well still, you can’t have a solid or better starting NFL running back every goddamn year.

or is it because you had purdy and breece hall on the same team and didn’t win the big 12 oh hutchinson too at WR got drafted damn

Of course Stanford would’ve never allowed Fresno State or Boise State into their conference because those institutions primarily exist to provide educational opportunities to normal people.

Glad Sac State beat them. Hope they enjoy flying cross country to get boat-raced by Duke in football.

1 Like

Is there any argument whatsoever for taking the ball first in college OT rules? Because Colorado just did it.

And then they had to get the ball first for the second OT.

lol at Colorado State commiting 40 personal fouls.

Ducks by 35 next week.

Hilarious part was storming the field after beating Colorado State. The whole school getting into the “fuck it, I’m going deep” spirit

They won one game last year and just beat one of their biggest rivals in 2OT, of course they are going to rush the field, they have every right to

1 Like

Gosh imagine how much Colorado State would’ve won by had Norvell not made it personal.

checking in on Trent Dilfer, the head coach of UAB

They were down 41-3 in the 4th to the cajuns before scoring 3 meaningless touchdowns with 0 for 3 2 pt conversions

at home

postgame he said that’s some bad football
well honesty that’s something I guess

next game

Georgia gl with that

1 Like

3 Likes

Yup - at least for one week, Deion was definitely the less assholish coach. CSU team - from coaches to players - were completely undisciplined and glad it cost them the game.

If Colorado somehow wins next week I’m done with CFB for at least the rest of this year.