College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

penn state’s offense actually isn’t doing much but ill qb has 4 INT

Took a flyer on Georgia Southern +680 today.

They are leading Wisconsin in yardage, but have 6 turnovers to zero for Wisconsin. Tough to win with a -6 in TO margin.

Florida State only won by 2 and had to hold on a final drive to a team that lost to Northern Illinois who lost to FCS we are in the third game of the season.

bama/georgia losing early on oh let’s have one of those carnage years, why not

Bama might lose 4 games this year

2 Likes

Come on gamecocks!

Man I’m getting a good look at the PAC-12’s media situation. Only way for me to watch the Cougs is to get a subscription through Fubo or a similar service for $80/mo.

1 Like

Pssst….

If you look towards to the east you will see a stream too.

Stream east to

It sucks when they can’t provide reasonable ways to watch a single team and or game.

2 Likes

damn how many bad quarterbacks does Alabama have? They’re on the third guy now

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve paid the Fubo ransom in prior years, and I’m done with that. Back on Fox against the Beavers next week.

In the meantime, they just have to get to some sort of blowout final score (let’s say win by 28+) today to maintain standing in the rankings since about 1% of the voters will actually watch this game. One of these stupid games where we’re up 43-7 at half and I have mixed feelings because dammit we gave up a TD.

Crazy how bad they all are.

1 Like

Halftime

South Alabama 23

Oklahoma State 0

wow

these early scores have been such a tease, bama/georgia sucking early and now texas to wyoming, that game, michigan barely up against bowling green, florida state barely beat a bad team

florida destroying tennessee, I guess that’s nice idk

1 Like

The BG score is the flukiest of flukes. I wouldn’t get your hopes on it.

nah, I have more hopes for Rutgers next week than bowling green

and yes that is low

CN-

That first BG pass that they reviewed. Did they actually catch it. At the stadium it looked like he dropped it.

Three!

I know it. Seems like 46-3 looks better than 64-21, but ah well, we’ll keep our ranking.

1 Like

No. Baffling overturn. Didn’t survive the ground but they ruled he had possession after he bounced one time on the ground

1 Like

they’re an 0-3 fcs team who scored 7 and 11 in their first two games losing 42-7, 31-11 so you should drop out completely for that but absolutely nobody who votes on such things watched the game so probably just stay put

feels like all we get are nowhere near compared to the old days, a lol clemson, the annual Kansas State losing to someone they shouldn’t in the first few games every year. I want more carnage than this.

Pretty confident in guessing that a 48-point favorite winning by 43 is not a result that has ever caused any ranked team in the history of college football to drop multiple spots, even if it had for some reason been on national TV.