College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

They lost one of their best players (to an illegal hit of course) so it’s going to be hard. NCAA really should crack down on CSU for all the illegal hits, but sure they will do nothing.

My favorite part of the MICH game yesterday.

BGSU kicks a field goal with 11 seconds left to cut the lead to 31-9

FULL MEDIA TIMEOUT

Get the fuck out of here

1 Like

Gatekeeping field-rushing always seems silly considering that it’s mostly students doing something fun during a brief window of time they get to do it and have it not be weird.

i’ve heard a lot of “rushing the field as a 24 point favorite is pathetic” takes its like im pretty sure the seniors at CU who have seen their team win a total of 7 games in their first 3 years in school aren’t taking the point spread into consideration when deciding whether or not to rush the field.

3 Likes

I went to bed when csu was up 11 and like 8 minutes left. See prime did it again.

the one with 8 seconds left in the quarter, guy gets hurt, full media timeout. come back, still hurt, another set of commercials. run one play, another full media timeout.

how many seniors started at colorado as freshman? 4?

Alabama out of the top ten dance

Deserved. Bama has a lot of problems:

-offensive coordinator appears to suck and thinks he is still at ND with ND talent; has all-america caliber running back but won’t run the ball
-both lines have been massive disappointments, especially offensive line which averages AVERAGES 350+ lbs but can’t pass block a lick; however, it seems to run block pretty well, not that you would know it because see first bullet point
-Milroe (the qb who started in the loss to Texas) is clearly their best QB, but they made the bonehead decision to bench him for Buchner, the ND transfer (noticing a trend here?) who clearly couldn’t play a lick at ND and is worse in the SEC; the guy who replaced Milroe’s replacement (Simpson) yesterday looked better but O-line didn’t block for him, either, plus he’s a freshman (and still not as good as Milroe). But I guess Saban has too much pride to admit he made a mistake and just put Milroe back in? He said after the game QB competition is “wide open” again which includes Milroe but if you still don’t know who your starting QB is after three games, yeah, you’ve got problems bud
-No on-field leadership, which is I guess a sub-issue of the QB issue but no one seems to want to step up at any other position either, no identity at all.
-ETA oh they also don’t have a playmaker at receiver either, no Julio Jones or Amari Cooper or Ridley or Palmer who can go get poorly-thrown balls and bail out an average QB

This team reminds me a lot of the 2010 three-loss team that wound up in the citrus bowl against sparty. I don’t see them being in the NC convo this year.

2 Likes

there’s only 10 players from the previous year

yannick ngakoue has twice had a free shot on baker mayfield dead to rights easy sack and failed

I thought Simpson threw well but held ball too long and didn’t have much awareness.

I feel like Milroe made some awful decisions against Texas, maybe Simpson woulda thrown similar picks but if I had to bet Simpson has a leg up and it’s because Milroe threw some awful picks

1 Like

I agree no question milroe’s picks were bad. But the loss can’t be pinned on him I mean there is just so much blame to go around in that game. Also if you’re gonna bench your qb after one bad game who would want to play for you?

They could’ve run for 600 yds on USF yesterday had they just bothered, but this OC seems to want to go ahead and get to his next gig so we saw fps nonsense rather than playing to their strengths. at least that’s how I see it. But even that was only part of it

He’s going with Milroe.

“Jalen really showed the leadership that I was looking for during the game in terms of supporting his teammates and doing the things he needed to do,” Saban said. “He’s had the opportunity to play. So have the other guys. Jalen played the best of all those guys.”

1 Like

CFB reddit rumoring that he was super secretly suspended for the USF game which is why he never went into the game :shushing_face:

Suspended for sucking

When the Ducks are up 35 against CU they should run a fake punt. It’s personal.

Never forget. (2h 38) Fuck Neuheisel.

1 Like

Can’t stop watching. Every time I pick a new band member.

1 Like

fuck off

3 Likes