College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

You’d think so, but they’ve known about this since July and haven’t even suspended him so maybe he’s good

Cal is Clempsoning the shit out of this game. Four second half possessions in Auburn territory, zero second half points.

1 Like

have not had a chance to but i’ve been hearing a lot of hype about him, still think texas matches up better against top schools like UGA mainly because of OL/DL, held bama to 3.1 ypc and had 5 sacks against Milroe today while having 0 sacks allowed, i’ve never seen UM dominate a top-tier SEC school in the trenches like that. but both schools would be fairly decent underdogs.

They are both going to cheer beating anyone else especially the big 10.

wonder if they try to just pull a big fu and never play it or kneel every down or some shit and then try to sweep the entire big 10.

he admits to it but claims consensual phone sex which even if so lol at how dumb that guy is

Sources: Harassment case targets MSU’s Tucker

great headline espn.com, lol them too

I get michigan state doesn’t exactly have a good track record with punishment of this sort of thing but this particular situation seems you gotta dig into it before pressing the fire him button.

They’ve had the report since July. Tucker doesn’t dispute jerking off. He should have been suspended before the season started

TUCK CUMMIN’

2 Likes

just sucks bc they’ll 100% use this to correct their mistake without having to pay the buyout.

also, Ann Arbor on a Saturday in mid-September when it’s 70 degrees is heaven. especially when you’re across the aisle from the student section. college kids seem to wear less clothes than i remember…

way more nose rings for sure

AA is awesome. I wanted to see the Ohio State game this year but tickets are redonkulously expensive on stubhub.

1 Like

i’ve been going once or twice a year for 15 years or so, lately i’ve been purposely parking in different places and doing different things.

it’s just so gorgeous in the fall. spent most of the morning/early afternoon downtown yday and walked to the stadium from there. just an awesome atmosphere. i think i appreciate it more now bc i’m not shit-faced on the golf course lol.

2 Likes

Tuck gone.

2 thoughts.

1: Imagine costing yourself $60 million for a sexual act and not even actually having sex

2: If dudes in high power places are still unwantedly jerking off on recorded Zoom Calls, Imagine what they were doing 20+ years ago when nobody had cameras and they had the campus police in their back pocket.

they thought about that for all of about 2 seconds LOL

GO PATS (threw up in my mouth a little bit)

lol broncos onside opening kick off but offsides (illegal touching)

Not that I’d ever condone any of this, but once they have reason to fire you for cause costing you that amount of money, seems to me the play is to engage in a level of misconduct–roping in as many people as possible–such that it’s worth MSU to pay the buyout to keep stuff away from the public.

Meh I don’t think so. He will coach again in football at a major level

IMG_7231

5 Likes