College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

so the last time James Madison has played Virginia Tech they won, Virginia they won

also the Iowa unders keep hitting but I’m scared they’re scoring more than 10 points.

well about that… they just lost to lower division Southern Illinois

Aggies losing to Miami!

Dang it. Good thing my dad is dead. My poor uncle though.

Milroe won’t be a starter by week 4

Yeah he looks awful

Hoping they pull him now

Saban might retire after this game.

Accruing the most talented team of all time by recruiting rankings and winning 15-13 is his version of the pinnacle of success

Think we need a new QB

i know this is a meme but Texas is actually back. their roster is stacked on both sides of the ball, Sark is a great recruiter. probably have a higher ceiling than anyone outside of UGA this year.

Actually seems legit this time. I mean fuck, they have a Manning backing up their current QB

the lack of hilarious upsets this season is very disturbing

Arch is their third string, didn’t even play in garbage time against Rice last week. UT was a top 5 team in computer rankings last year but blew like 4 close games, Sark’s coaching is the only thing that can hold them back.

nc state has a guy playing his eighth year of college football

get those college gals while you can damn

Oregon should win a fair number of games this year, but goddamn are they dumb.

So frustrated with Iowa State today.

Down 14 with 9:52 to go, ISU drives down field to score a TD in a 6 minute drive where they used all the play on every play. Zero sense of urgency.

Kirk Ferentz couldn’t eat the clock that effectively.

Joe Hedberg on X: “Announcing that @WSUCougarFB beat Wisconsin at Reser Stadium. #GoCougs Love the Dam Nation. #GoBeavs https://t.co/txPsfXzW5K” / X (twitter.com)

Hope the 3-0 Cougs and the 3-0 Beavs have a good clean game in two weeks, because under a dark cloud it’s nice to have a partner in this ridiculous situation where merit is completely meaningless and our primary goal is just to draw a big underline under what a fucking clown show this is.

3 Likes

have you watched JJ, fine sir?

Mel tucker about to get fired for jerking off while on a phone call with Brenda Tracy, an advocate who talks to athletes about sexual harassment and assault

Generational wealth pissed away due to being fired for cause, no?