College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

I think it’s unlikely the deal is valid.

NIL deals can’t extend beyond college.

every state has different nil rules I think and I ain’t looking them all up

Colorado really got ranked?!?!

Who else you gonna rank? Iowa? Cal?

yeah it’s week 1, teams who win on the road @ ranked guys should be auto ranked really

1 Like

Go Cougs.

3 Likes

the pac 12 owes more than $50 million owed to Comcast for an accounting error

lmao what? turns out comcast accidentally paid them 50 million too much and they bailed leaving others holding the bag. So glad we have kids learning and we’re paying for it at these esteemed universities. Trumpian levels of all about money.

Well they can technically stay and have 2 years to figure out that mess into something but it’s gonna be hard, every other conference has big buyout prices or require a few years before they actually leave now.

The conference also does have money coming from ncaa shares, if they just take that money then bail those 2 schools are fine for 2 years. (though they’re probably still trying to figure out the mess from everyone leaving or simply what is still here?)

some lawsuits–the holiday bowl “we offered them an interest free loan” uh what, they lost 7 million cause ucla last second backed out and that’s what they thought would be good. They should’ve taken it then just kept it I guess.

I’ve read that in theory the Mountain West could dissolve, saving all of them the buyout, and then join the PAC 12 en masse. Bam, instant conference!

The whole thing is so ridiculous.

is nebraska this year’s iowa? god what an awful game

Nebraska is not good, for sure.

Nebraska this year’s Nebraska imo

5 Likes

Nebraska should drop to FCS.

Matt Rhule and Nebraska are perfect match

That Nebraska QB should go pro in something other than sports.

4 Likes

I see Northern Illinois beat the ACC again last week. 2-0 last 3 years.

They play nebraska. huh

Huskie dominate. My dad and uncle went to NIU, so I am always glad to see them do well.

Both the sanders brothers got personal fouls in the span of a couple of minutes.

Shocking!

Utah-Baylor wild ending in process on ESPN

1 Like

I am a Texan so I hate UT. I am an American so I hate ‘Bama. I am so torn.