Clemp

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

ITS CLEMSONING!!!

1 Like

CLEMP

1 Like

For those not watching Clemson has missed a FG and had two fumbles lost from inside the Duke ten all while down 13-7.

2 Likes

Four second half possessions for Clemson, four lol outcomes.

Make that five

Dang they got smoked by Duke is Puke

As much as I absolutely hate the 12 team playoff, it’s a pity that the Pac 12’s final year where it is close to undeniably the best conference top to bottom will most likely have zero playoff teams.

Going to set a record for teams ranked 5th through 20th.

Looking forward to going to my first Cy-Hawk football game since I was a student.

Fuck me…

2 Likes

actually they should’ve won, Clemson had 12 more first downs, 48 more yards and both threw and rushed for 200 yards

The lol’s were they had three first and goals at the 1 with a combined 0 points, immediately lost two fumbles and the other one was a blocked FG. The second blocked FG on them in the game.

and lost another fumble first and goal at the 7

If you expected to go to cy-hawk and are surprised about seeing a fat pig I don’t know where you think you were going.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see that particular pig in a pen.

Leavenworth is lovely in the fall…

Cliffs because the headline is awful: Player signed an NIL deal in college but didn’t realize there was a clause in it that said he had to pay the LLC behind it 15% of his NFL earnings for the next 25 years. He’s suing.

1 Like

Apparently these deals are not uncommon, and happen often to high school baseball players, from what I saw. Tatis Jr has one :flushed:, but his dad is also a spokesman for the company who does it.

A lot of dominican players have something like that–a tradeoff in case they bust. There’s actually well I guess an investment firm that does this.

Like any upfront cash it’s not fair, but we’re not going to hear about all the ones that they gave money and got nothing in return. Elly de la cruz was the last notable one to get publicized cause he’s gonna make a ton.