Wisconsin struggling with Buffalo

The big ten title game is an abomination annually

Penn state is a cult

The new clock rules are great

JJ McCarthy heisman bet 20-1 let’s go

1 Like

Texas state 21

Baylor 6

I was not aware Texas State even had a football team.

It’s pretty new, at least in FBS

6 Likes

I reckon she wanted you all to herself. After all, she’s only human.

They had the first female football player in NCAA history. She was obviously a PK and got national attention after she landed the cover of SI.

3 Likes

I feel like the group of people I was watching games with today was way more anti-Deion than I expected.

I was surprised by it. From my perspective, college sports has suffered a huge loss of interesting characters as coaching in particular has become a massive business and it’s at least interesting to see someone doing it totally differently.

I’m not sure what percent is

1. Casual but deeply ingrained racism

2. Deion actually doing a ton of media and interviews and stuff that I just don’t have the attention span anymore

3. Just a reflection of the age we live in where anybody remotely interesting becomes the subject of the “Backlash to the backlash to the thing that’s just begun”

2 Likes

Wyoming having the 50 and 20 yard lines painted bright yellow isn’t distracting at all.

I assume they also disliked the OJ murder trial verdict?

well, he’s no good and has a track record of it.

Prime Prep was an absolute dumpster fire. There’s quite a bit to unpack for his entire life/career just with things he’s said or done.

Yes he’s not boring.

There was a five year stretch where we had Tebow/Johnny football/cam/Jameis all winning Heismans and then the next ten years were basically bama QB/RB/WR drones who were programmed by saban on how to act and what to say. Colorado being an elite program would be amazing for the sport and I don’t get the hate at all.

1 Like

I think it’s also that he’s pulling the curtain back on football to some extent. Yes, he’s going further than other teams, but he’s being honest that all that matters in college football is winning and getting paid - both for players and coaches. People don’t like that, they like the coaches that lie to them and complain about how the players should be athletes first and NIL deals and the transfer protocol are ruining college athletics (while of course happily pocketing their huge paycheck and pushing out unproductive players themselves).

I think the fact he is also a genuine asshole gives many of them a defense to hold a position they would likely already hold.

3 Likes

Deion just screamed at a beat reporter for “not believing in him.” He’s a heel, and I’ll cheer against him despite being interested by him

Deion is gone far before Colorado becomes an elite program

I think it’s the one Kathy Ireland was the kicker for.

Triple slow pony

1 Like

not his first rodeo with saying ridiculous things at reporters. This was about prime prep which was a complete shit show of stuff and the place with his name on it eventually fired him before folding.

A few generations ago, whitey had Ali to target.

Now it has PRIME.

Every rwnj on social media blames Disney, because when you turn those channels on, Spectrum says it’s Disney’s fault :man_shrugging: