College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Nebraska lost to a team that only crossed their 20 yard line once the entire game. That’s hard to do.

3rd & 13 at NEB 40

Sean Tyler run for 11 yds to the NEB 29

min coach plays for super long FG and gets there

2 Likes

I also just realized I had Minn halftime/Neb full game at 13 to 1.

ah stupid gambling losses in football how I did not miss ye

It’s 11 pm in Tempe and still no decision on whether they will play the 2nd half of this game. Cancel it already. I’m close to indifferent to canceling the whole damn season.

Edit Second half starting at 11:30 pm. Insanity.

lol Sun Devils might blow this.

I got stuck in one of those in AZ in 1992. Rode it out under an underpass as it made driving impossible.

Yeah you have to get off the road and don’t forget to turn off your lights. Happened to me more than once. Can be scary af.

Sad

Rhule just tanking for draft position

California’s on the Atlantic Ocean, who knew?

1 Like

The previous batches of re-alignment were enough of a slap in the face to geography, but these recent moves are seriously next level.

I’m sure all the non-football players will love it. Gonna be fun for the Syracuse women’s lacrosse team to have to go to Berkeley for a conference game.

SEC is the only conference that makes any goddamn sense these days.

I still think college football should have relegation like soccer leagues do. Finish last in your conference and the school is a community college next year.

1 Like

It’s all so dumb.

I don’t blame the ACC, though. They had to do something to try to avoid being the next conference to blow up, and it still might. I also think it was the right thing to do to extend a lifeline to Stanford and Cal. I feel really bad for OSU and WSU right now. Still feel bad for Stanford and Cal, but at least they might stay afloat.

I assume the various powers that be did due diligence, but Cal is a dumpster fire and all Stanford offers is dominance in non-revenue sports.

I genuinely don’t understand what they think they are getting. .

As I understand it, more money from their existing TV deal, most of which they don’t share with the new schools.

Everybody keeps saying this sarcastically, but it’s got a lot of truth, no? They’re 20, not 40

I think college sports teams get a lot less free time on road trips than you may be thinking.

They’re basically going from Airport to bus to hotel to Game to bus to Airport

They’re also supposed to be college students, that is until the massive professional women’s lacrosse money rolls in.

I already think college is mostly a farce, but still.