College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

100% agree. This is season should be a fun ride in the beginning at least. End of season will be nuts.

1 Like

What I also miss is the local Michigan Bar, the Inn Zone on Rainbow. Even though it was a Dive managed by Trumpers, the place was packed with Fans. And drinks were cheap. I haven’t found a suitable replacement.

Are you doing the Trump capitalization thing on purpose?

I sometimes have capitalization issues, where I randomly capitalize shit, almost as if I was titling something.

1 Like

This seems terribly wrong, I would have bet any amount on the opposite side of this

The new Fox score bug looks awful. It looks like a high school recruit’s YouTube Video

1 Like

There’s no Disney/ESPN on Spectrum tonight

Utah Florida on ESPN

Unless you have Spectrum lol

1 Like

Saw a lot of out of town Utah fans headed to the game on my walk. Go Utes.

No ESPN. Maybe I’ll fire up the radio.

1 Like

Nebraska is ruled to be held on the 1’ with :20 left. Neb hurries to the line and commits a false start penalty with :08 left. The game is then delayed to review whether they scored 2 plays ago. :woozy_face:

Just like the Huskers drew it up…

Sweep with the tailback, throw back to the qb who drops it, he chases it down, picks it up and throws to a wide open receiver in the endzone.

ez game

Florida is doing better vs the hurricane than in this game

1 Like

You love to see it

tebowcry

Our CEO is a huge Gator slappy. He will be salty as hell tomorrow, if he even shows at all.

1 Like

1 Like

So many games in the teens and 20s today. Is it the rule changes or these teams just suck?

I do think betting unders the first week might be smart. The running clock on 1st downs is going to make the game maybe 10 plays shorter or so. From what I can see of the lines for week 1 the totals don’t seem too far out of line from last year.

Also all the teams that have played so far outside of maybe Utah and USC suck.

Are there odds up anywhere for the natty to be won by a team from the Conference of Champions?

The Arizona State Southern Utah game is delayed due to a dust storm. That’s new. Kind of. Followed by a thunderstorm. Those things can be pretty violent.

Utah’s starting qb was out and Florida is not good so that one was not surprising.

lolbug10

Wake played a jr college

UCF ran it up on a cupcake with a first-year coach though

Nebraska was up 10-3 just got a first down with 5 minutes left in the game

lost in regulation

two lost fumbles and gave up two fourth downs including a fourth and 10 for a touchdown and a fourth and 1 via penalty, other kicker hit 47 yard FG at buzzer.