College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

I’m too tired to look this up. Who was that?

I was curious myself.

freshman backup, talking like it was leinart/cassel

(okay palmer as well, cassel came out the year before leinart)

It Was AJ Feeley

1 Like

AJ Feeley

A bit of an exaggeration perhaps but he was very reliable as Donovan McNabb’s backup and was in the league for ten years.

Feeley was the starter for the first several games in 1999 as a junior. Iirc it was a combination of him not playing great and getting hurt that led to Harrington taking over (as a sophomore). He only played garbage time in 2000.

Kellen Clemens started playing the year after Harrington graduated.

Clemens wasn’t better in the league than JH come on now

I just went off of this:

Thanks, everyone. Now I’m more glad I didn’t even try.

That team didn’t have the depth on the lines that Oregon has access to these days, but at the skill positions that team holds its own against any Duck team imo.

Bellotti was able to put together a natty-caliber roster of guys recruited from ‘96-99. I’m nostalgic for my youth of course but I can’t overstate how much it pisses me off to hear Duck fans act like the program was something to be ashamed of until Chip Kelly showed up.

Well, he did have a better NFL career than the guy who beat him out for the Heisman.

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1696743120686530703

wut

JT Daniels will start at QB on Saturday for Rice at Texas, making it the third time he has started a game at the Longhorns, all with different teams.

I am rooting hard for Nix to win the Heisman. It would be such a chef’s kiss to Auburn.

the only problem is he’s not a good quarterback, hence why he’s 24 and still playing college ball

Nebraska packed Memorial Stadium with 92,003 red clad fans to set a world record.

Largest crowd for a women’s sporting event to watch the Huskers play the University of Nebraska-Omaha in volleyball.

3 Likes

and 90000 of them just went to say they were there and get drunk/tailgate cause you can’t see a darn thing from those stadium seats but nebraska sells out their college sports, football/volleyball, doesn’t matter they’re in

Beat the neb/miami 2014 game there for highest they’ve had, hard to top, can have seats on the football field for volleyball game

That’s quite the fall. From 5-star recruit starting as freshman for USC, then starting QB for Georgia (and considering entering draft), to backup at WV, and now onto Rice.

Last time they won an ooc road game was 1947.

1 Like

I am looking forward to Saturday to watch the Michigan game, even if it is on Peacock, and against an overmatched opponent.

2 Likes