College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Iowa State’s quarterback was placing bets on iowa state stuff (nothing he played in but that won’t matter)

some people man

every other university covers this stuff up what are you doing iowa state

Just another example of his poor decision making…

366 bets totaling 2700. Lol wtf why are they going after this kid for making lots
Of 10 dollar bets?

Maybe it’s like the Galfond/Jungleman challenge

It’s a massive no no that the school has to address when they find out.

Right. It’s impossible to set an “acceptable” amount so the only way to police it is zero tolerance on betting on your own team.

Oregon should go independent.

Make deals to play the Beavers, Cougs and Huskies every year.

Teams will want to play us. All that branding isn’t for nothing. I hope.

We’ll play you if you come to Tuscaloosa. We’ll give you a 2 for 1. Your 1 is last of the 3, and we’ll cancel it when the SEC goes to 10-game conference schedules

1 Like

Let everything sort itself out. Eventually a west coast football league will remain or have teams to build it. Oregon’s value isn’t going anywhere.

From a competition perspective, I’d rather have the remaining schools + Boise, Fresno and SDSU than play a bunch of teams in the Midwest. It sucks that’s not a viable option.

1 Like

We’re on the phone with some other schools. I can’t hold this offer for you very long. Take it or leave it

1 Like

I was ready to take it but I got Canzano and Wilner on the other line saying Pac 12 officials are “absolutely pumped” about the deal that about to get done. Gotta back out.

1 Like

New phone, who is this

1 Like

Idk that’s what I thought about VT a decade ago and now they’re an afterthought

3 Likes

Oregons value isn’t going anywhere as long as Phil Knight is still alive.

Once he goes who knows what happens.

Can’t wait for that Oregon at San Diego state Pac12 at night match up

1 Like

At this point idc what happens to the league as long as USC and UCLA get wrecked.

Rumors are that the Ducks will receive a bit of a windfall when Knight passes.

This is way better than the Oregon at Iowa 9 am west coast starts will be.

College football is ruined.

I’d much rather watch Oregon play in a watered down conference of west coast teams than the stupidass NCAA Super League that the big conferences are headed towards.

2 Likes

We need to have realignment be like Medical Insurance Enrollment.

Every 5 years there’s open enrollment offseason. Once they’re set from there they’re set for the next 5 years

2 Likes

There was a time it was near perfect but boy is that era dead–now every conference blows.

TCU got crushed in realignment in the 90s and came back so it’s possible but obviously not likely for the teams about to get hosed. As usual who gets screwed, a program that generally isn’t good but had some good years and shouldn’t get hosed like this.

colorado and arizona were awful in the pac but it’s just dominos falling and people jumping off the ship.