College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Shemy

Didn’t he battle some pink robots

yeah no. michigan twitter literally bullied him into resigning in like what, 24 hours.

jimmy had a blind spot to an old friend, how does nobody under the age of 60 think to check his social media before hiring him though? bc yuck

1 Like

Tbf it was mostly Twitter likes.

Pretty weak trolling @JonnyA. Opinions about this on michigan Twitter overwhelmingly went one way. I’m sure Deace has an opinion though

This was all a ploy to make it harder to google Jimmy’s continued support of the elder Shembeckler

1 Like

…which also is kinda gross, but i can at least shrug and figure loyal boomer’s gonna loyal boomer :man_shrugging:t3:

Jonny this is how it’s done

Can you guess what part ai played in this graphic?

https://twitter.com/HailStateFB/status/1669136932058673153?s=20

The entire part?

that orange tho

Seems about right. I like the gator with jhorts too.

UGA-Bama 2024 popcorn.gif

SEC apparently going with one big division for 2024 - not sure if it will stay that way after that

https://twitter.com/SEC/status/1669126777577299968/photo/1

1 Like

BIG also going one giant division in 24

that makes sense, any division with USC/UCLA would have looked ridiculous

They can just move Purdue to the east and it would be fine

UCLA
USC
Iowa
Nebraska
Minnesota
Illinois
Wisconsin
Northwestern

No different than having Rutgers and Michigan state in the same division

one division creates a better championship matchup anyways, no one wants to watch oh st/UM blowout wisky/iowa for the 11th straight year

would you believe Northwestern’s been in 2 of the last 5?

and sparty’s won it twice

Yeah it’s allegedly just one season and then re-evaluate

As this one season does not even set pods or anything AFAICT

I’d be in favor of just a new schedule every season with no real scheduling rules. They try to include balance (both in strength and in how recently you’ve played teams) and rivalry protection, with no rules such as each team having the same number of permanent “rivals”

Also trying to make good TV ldo

Controversy over the scheduling each year is actually only a good thing. You know the drama is what we all crave

2 Likes

I mean do a schedule reveal same as the selection committee