College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Maybe Georgia should have to give up their championship to the runner up.

That’s really sad, and bad for the presumed first non-QB off the board

Ehhhh, panic is a hell of a drug

But the racing is for sure fucked up, especially in light of how he and multiple teammates already been caught before that night, with people trying to explain how serious and deadly it is

I think it’s pretty fucking hard to get 18-22-year old guys to be responsible with 4-second 0-60 vehicles

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mattynewtss/status/1635634839448584193

1 Like

Rule changes coming per The Athletic include running clock after first downs

Totally fine with that. No reason for the clock to stop after first downs outside the last two minutes of each half.

Can we keep TCU in title until new season. No chance they ever get back in the title.

Would like to see the NFL adopt the first down stoppage under 2 mins.

Personally I like more football, and this is going to mean more commercials and less football.

1 Like

It’s definitely going to change the game a little. First down throws over the middle won’t stop the clock now so corner play becomes more important on the margins plus we will see more throwaways where we used to see plays for yardage in hurry up offenses.

I feel like outside of hurry up situations the clock was only stopping for a second or two recently following first downs.

Nah it’s usually 5-7 seconds at least. Depends on the length and certainty of the first down

Yeah I’m probably thinking about out of bounds stoppages.

Yeah they’re pretty quick about restarting the clock after a play that goes oob. It’s basically when the spot the ball I think

So Georgia is gonna turn down an invite to the White House for shipping it.

Probably would have bet against that. LOL me, I suppose.

1 Like

They’re just like me fr

FBI needs to figure out what’s going on down there. They have a fixer on staff who has some weird inside influence with the local police and is able to meddle in cases involving players. Shortly after the deadly crash, he spoke with the Athens police chief who then directed the lead officer on scene to wait for the fixer to arrive. There’s also some bogus shit involving bail for players. Criminal justice experts said it’s highly unusual and basically a setup for tampering.

2 Likes

Meh.

Entitled athletes, access seekers, a pliable police presence, NIL bills flowing through the streets causing flood damage. All the ingredients are there.

LOL Harbaugh and Michigan. Can’t even do nepotism hiring without it backfiring.

Also, looks like LOL Michigan fans as at least some of them were defending his racist tweeting.

https://twitter.com/Wolverbear_/status/1659549690684231680

1 Like