College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Especially since they had their victory parade earlier that day/night.

And single car.

What is a “recruiting staffer”?

Horrible story. Brings to mind the Red Wings limo crash after a celebratory golf outing in ‘97. Only worse.

Recruiting staffer also makes my mind wander as to what it might be.

I just assume the position is like some sort of admin assistant for recruiting.

:blush: :flushed:

It makes me sick to my stomach. I’ve traveled that road tons of times, and the left turn they’re talking about isn’t much of a turn to negotiate, going up a decent hill to boot.

I’m pretty sure all of us have been passengers in a car where the driver is for some reason wild or out of control, whether it’s an uber, wild ass taxi/bus, or a friend whose car you shouldn’t have gotten in, and this is the edge case of what can happen. Clearly way, way too much speed, and probably alcohol on top of this. Horrible all around.

2 Likes

i saw the crash photos - it looks like they had do be doing at least 70-80 MPH

TCU hired Art Briles son Kendal to be offensive coordinator. He was with his dad at Baylor when everything went down. Lots of TCU fans are upset, as well as a lot of Baylor fans. He was coaching at Arkansas.

I don’t understand why Harbaugh would come back for this Mickey Mouse bullshit. They’re gonna do a 9/11 commission over a bologna sandwich but some shadow org funneling $14m to a kid is totally legal.

2 Likes

They’ll do it, but nothing is going to happen.

If he prefers college to the pros, Michigan job is about as good as it gets. Especially if he has feels because he went there.

this is real?

https://twitter.com/QB1TATT00/status/1619731146446880773

Isn’t that the Baker video?

oh shit - yeah it is. thought it was too soon for video to be released

Also don’t forget ACAB. Zero reason a gang of thugs should be powerslamming some dude who drank some beers and wandered down the sidewalk.

1 Like

Confirmed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1630948678377545728

1 Like

How was Carter not arrested that night and given a BAC test? I guarantee if he wasn’t a star football player he would have been.

he drove away from the scene so the police would not have known he was involved until later on when they got witness statements and reviewed security footage

1 Like

Lmao

https://mobile.twitter.com/thorku/status/1628351180542824448

Did Carter make any attempt stop and render aid? Call 911? Answer seems to be no to both.

I doubt this was a factor in the deaths of his teammate/friend (residents of the apartment complex called 911 immediately), but talk about a horrible thing to do. Racing with your friend and they crash catastrophically, and you just drive away and go home. He didn’t know that bystanders would render aid–there are trees and forest all over the area in addition to townhouses and apartments.

I understand why you’d do it–a slight chance you can dodge any responsibility at all–but it’s a sociopathic action if you think about it.