College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

there’s still 7 minutes

No they didn’t. They were 3 before the conference championship game, and 3 after

o/u 9.5th QB picked

Down 65-7, gotta punt

Imagine how good Missouri must be.

The were only outgained by 0.5 yards per play against UGA

Hey, Kentucky was just .3

1 Like

Oh snap I thought they were 4 the week before

It’s tough when you give away 4-5 TD

1 Like

that’s only like 1.5 quarters when you’re from THE SEC

Harbaugh would have more title equity with the Chicago Bears.

My god Georgia beat their opponent in the national championship game TWICE as badly as they beat Samford.

1 Like

i dont think that’s even debatable, the man was a holding penalty away from winning a SB with Colin Kaepernick. He’s gotten the absolute 100% max out of what he could at Michigan - not even Saban would have been able to take them any further - there’s just a hard ceiling on how good schools like ND/UM can be in this era.

I would agree with your last sentence but for NIL. Those two especially can afford top talent

Doug Flutie says hi.

1 Like

Y’all forgetting that OSU was one kicker away from beating Georgia and UM destroyed that OSU team

Like if OSU kicker doesn’t kicker are we still sitting here with “Michigan wouldn’t score vs Georgia” takes?

College football is weird.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/KristerJohnson/status/1612664351563083778?t=kQ810piozBpEYpbmyTJ-QA&s=19

2 Likes

Seriously, people are talking like Michigan doesn’t give athletic scholarships and only recruits players with severe birth defects. Yeah, that one loss, #2 ranking is quite the hard cap on the potential of this historical football power.

You could see that some of TCU’s defensive strategy worked in small amounts. They had their LB’s playing aggressively downhill in the running game and it felt like Georgia run plays either went for 7-10 or zero.

Michigan ran into this and kept running straight into the defense for the entire first half until they finally adjusted to putting the ball in the QB’s hands, involving the QB in the run game, and testing the edges more.

Georgia took about 2 plays to adjust. Somewhat because they’re better at all that stuff than Michigan is, and probably because Monken is a better OC than the Michigan braintrust.

While that’s all true, Michigan still won that game by like 28 Sklansky points.

I was going to say

breaking-bad-walter-white

but then I remembered

3 Likes