College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Not if they were gonna be 3 seed

This game has very much been a match up of a defending champion and a team who didn’t even qualify for a bowl game last year.

1 Like

100% true for me because I think cfb slappies are fucking sad.

1 Like

Well, at least a team with the Packers logo on their helmets won this week.

1 Like

Will Bennett run for Georgia Senator in ~30 years?

Lol

It’s probably been said but bears repeating. LOL Michigan for losing to this team.

4 Likes

Who walks into a barbershop and says, give me the Zuckerberg?

2 Likes

So what’s the story on this Stetson bloke? Is he first round draft pick material?

He’s five foot nothin. A hundred and nothin

2 Likes

Maybe in the CFL.

Late round garbo

Thanks. I watch approx zero College Football. Before last week you could have asked me, “Who is Georgia’s QB?”, and I’d have had no idea at all.

Funny how we used to have Super Bowls like this until the NFL figured out ref ball.

1 Like

All you had to do was make up a name of someone who sounds like he’d go to Georgia and you’d have the QB’s name.

1 Like

Some people were hopeful that USC or Oregon would get in over Ohio State before the PAC bed shitting occurred! Imagine what that would have looked like. The worst beatdown UGA put on a team so far this year was 55-0 against Vandy lol.

Oregon > TCU

1 Like

damn -58.5 bettors rekt

Monkey paw twist, this is an X-ray of Georgia.

Right, they figured out that this fucking blows and should be avoided at all costs, including just straight up rigging the games NBA Jam Computer Assistance [x] On style.