College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Your fastest skill player is slower than Georgia linebackers, and position by position you are smaller and weaker

“Alright team! We made it through the first half. Sure we are down but we have come from behind all year! Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOO”

/trips coming out of locker room.

“We scored 50 against Maryland or whoever”

I said type of offense. You can’t run up the middle against UGA unless you spread them out with 4 actual receiving threats, of which you have none

1 Like

You would’ve made a similar claim for tOSU. It’s ok to laugh at an obvious joke

Pi not called. F the ACC!

Jesus is advertising in the CFB Championship?

I think even Packers owners could score on TCU.

How did OSU limit bowers?

Clown ass committee deserves this

Most in here were in agreement of the 4 choices.

I was not and thought Alabama should have been the 4th…and I hate Alabama.

Good thing we didn’t have to watch Alabama and that there will be more playoff teams moving forward

2 Likes

and nobody in agreement with the choices thought TCU would have a better chance to beat UGA than Bama would

Allegiances aside, it is a hundred times better that TCU made it over Alabama.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t. tOSU obviously utilizes speed, with great receiving threats, an incredible QB, and spreading the field

The fact that y’all can’t differentiate those two offenses is staggering

didn’t dispute that part, most felt a 1 loss TCU whose only loss was their mid major conference title game deserved to get in ahead of a 2 loss Alabama team who didn’t even get to play in their conference title game.

I told everyone who would listen to take the tOSU moneyline and the over

It’s impossible to talk seriously about football on the internet. Fucking sad

OSU has a similar talent level to Georgia on the outside, arguably a better one along with a couple equal or better talents in linemen and linebackers too. Georgia’s 7th best dlineman is better than OSU’s 3rd however.

1 Like

This. The joke bit is that TCU moved up after losing their conference championship game. This nonsense game should have been played last weekend but wasn’t because god forbid we get a rematch

Haven’t followed 2024 mock drafts but Bowers gotta be up there in terms of most hyped TE prospect ever no?

1 Like

Nate Silver was right, should’ve been KSU

4 Likes